I'm not even a "gamer" but, when I saw this...

... I damn near jumped out my office chair at work.

eek.gif

If I didn't own a "next gen" system, I'd probably buy one JUST for this game.

Feb. 17th.� I'm taking off work.�
Boy I can't wait.

I'm on the fence about copping an arcade stick just for SFIV and SSFIIHDTR. I can't play this game on a 360 controller. SMH.

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

I'm on the fence about copping an arcade stick just for SFIV and SSFIIHDTR. I can't play this game on a 360 controller. SMH.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiii i feel you i was at my local trade & play and they had a few Hori sticks, but they were all for playstation 2, i might just go back n copone they only wanted like 65 bucks and hori aint half bad for a stick, and i still play my street fighter alpha anthology along with street fighter 3 and allof capcoms VS series
pimp.gif
marvel super heroes vs street fighter FTW

but im most definetly coppin one of these bad boys for either the ps3 or the xbox... most likely the PS3.

hori_sfiv.jpg

xbox 360: 89.00 $
PS3: 110.00 $

xbox controller is only gonna have 6 buttons and that PS3 controller has 8... yes lord!
ive been waiting dame near 8 years for a new street fighter. already have mine payed for and reserved. lol.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

shiiiiiiiiiiiiii i feel you i was at my local trade & play and they had a few Hori sticks, but they were all for playstation 2, i might just go back n cop one they only wanted like 65 bucks and hori aint half bad for a stick, and i still play my street fighter alpha anthology along with street fighter 3 and all of capcoms VS series
pimp.gif
marvel super heroes vs street fighter FTW

but im most definetly coppin one of these bad boys for either the ps3 or the xbox... most likely the PS3.

hori_sfiv.jpg

xbox 360: 89.00 $
PS3: 110.00 $

xbox controller is only gonna have 6 buttons and that PS3 controller has 8... yes lord!
ive been waiting dame near 8 years for a new street fighter. already have mine payed for and reserved. lol.
Wireless?
nerd.gif

And I gotta snag the fighter pad too for the scrub that comes over and wants at it and complains that the 360 controller is the reason why they got their %@$handed to them.

41NxhIM0v0L._SS500_.jpg

[tupac in juice]2 reasons: For 1, if i lose ima beat that ***, for two if i lose ima beat that ***, now pop two quarters in pop tart and lets get it on[/tupacin juice]

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

*wonders how many quarters were spent at laundrymats all over N.W. trying to beat game*

man i promise you when street fighter 2 came out i would be at the namco in pittsburgh with my cuzins from 12pm to 8pm some days playin SF, bammas spendin halfthere mcdonalds paychecks glued to the machine! and when it came out on SNES??? WHAT!!! i was in the house alllllll day playin that junt, saturday morningcartoons?? negative.

and i aint even gonna front i use to hit the arcade by myself when SF 3rd strike came out, my friends would call me lame, but i love that game.

harm why dont you just cop a copy of Street Fighter Anniversary Collection for the xbox? it has 3rd strike, and hyper street fighter II
pimp.gif

and its online capable. i play that junt atleast 3 times a week by my lonesome lol.

feasting horns ya that fighting stick is wireless
pimp.gif

i never seen that fighter pad i might cop one of those instead of the stick, i was always better with a d pad then a joystick. but i like the arcade feelwith the stick, i donno, but i cannot wait

I decided to click on this topic because i figured that you would be talking about SF IV.
I like how they took this game back to the basics, its basically like they are introducing it to the world again.
I heard that since the arcade version is a little more simple they are supposed to be adding more characters for the PS3/Xbox 360 versions.

I am already sold on it, i was just talking to a relative that works at gamestop about this.

eek.gif

crazy cause I have had this conversation MANY times in regaurds to owning this game and having to buy a system for it.
pimp.gif

anyone know if it will come out on PSP though??? I NEEEEED that and cant really go back to sitting in front of a TV for hours...not a good look!
eyes.gif

Forget that..

Iverson Plaza next to where the Sports Zone is now used to be the Arcade where I played Aye Yai Karate!!!!

Originally Posted by shuman15

anyone know if it will come out on PSP though??? I NEEEEED that and cant really go back to sitting in front of a TV for hours...not a good look!
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

You talking a TV or a HDTV?

Either way, I'll give you 3-5 more years tops...
laugh.gif

^^LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not the two knobs joint..

Put knob one on channel 20 and the second on channel 30 to get to channel 50..lololol

and that joint is sittin on another TV... lol

my homie got that SF 20th anniversary nori arcade stick for the ps2..he tried using the Ps2 to Ps3 converter and it works like a charm
pimp.gif

akuma FTW!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

posite....

3rd strike is my @#!%!! i still got it on PS2..i also got Capcom vs.SNK2 and MVC2 on dreamcast

that Xbox game is impossible to find in Bmore...i might hit Ebay

I got SSF2HD and Guilty Gear X2 on 360, but like feasting horns i cant get with the Dpad on the 360...
smh.gif

feasting Horns whats good with that second controller there, looks promising....
nerd.gif
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=73048http://www.gamestop.com/C...ils.aspx?product_id=73048

I'm probably gonna go reserve the FightPad, Stick, and the game with my next paycheck. Getting paid weekly FTW
pimp.gif

Oh and y'all don't want it in 3rd Strike. Nope

^ word? i wish i had online or somethin i would love to punish bammas in 3rd strike, im no master but im pretty damn good IMO lol. highest ranking i got was aA, and it was full of parrys and counters, not my fighting style at all. my rank is usually a B-

might have to look into that, this place had the 20th anniversary hori sticks for 30 beans, and they also had the 20th anniversary fighting pads for ps2. hmmmm

good looks!

Game reserved for $5.

8-button PS3 SF4 joystick reserved for $25.

smokin.gif

I read somewhere that the characters are hand-drawn, so in 720 HD with a high hertz rate on your tv, it'll look like a comic book coming to life when youplay.

I just appreciate that they kept the essence of the original to a "t".

Living my 2nd childhood FTW...

akuma is my player of choice, his special in that vid is
pimp.gif

i also get it in with balrog and ken, never liked ryu that much
grin.gif

laugh.gif
*unkle ruckus* ya'll $%$!!+ *uncle ruckus*

I actually just got an HDTV for myself this past holiday. Till this day havnt watched TV on it...
grin.gif
just movies...

I just hope it comes out on PSP!

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

akuma is my player of choice, his special in that vid is
pimp.gif

i also get it in with balrog and ken, never liked ryu that much
grin.gif

Ken is my dude when I play decent competition. But I use Akuma when I feel like messing around. His offense is just
sick.gif
but his defense is
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom