I'm not even a "gamer" but, when I saw this...

Originally Posted by rocman23

Bday is that day, was gonna ask for left 4 dead, looks like ill be changing that

left 4 dead is piff with a buddy, but replay value wasnt there for me, glad i burnt it tho, i woulda been pissed if i paid 60 for it lol. game is fun,

but i can see myself playin this treet fighter for 2-3 years EASY. just like the others, fighting games never get old to me
, i still pop in MK trilogy from time to time lol

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=72487http://www.gamestop.com/C...s.aspx?Product%5FID=72487

pimp.gif

^
I'd get that if I wasn't getting the controller.

lol.

But the headband I'm gonna get will be enough.

The DVD and figurine is OD, with me already paying for the controller.

Channel the power of Ryu with this official Street Fighter headband

laugh.gif

sounds like a rip off, usually the collector edition street fighters come with a controller or joystick, this comes with a headband
indifferent.gif

lol

all these dudes talking about how great they are in SF remind me of this dude i went to school with.. he was from NY and thought we was the *$+... long storyshort, we pop in MVC2, and i proceeds to get busy with my Guile, Akuma, Cable team.... dude was salty... he couldnt do nothin with me.. (i aint even sayin imthat great.. just love the comp even if i get worked) homey couldnt say nothin but "you got lucky" .. i hit him with the
indifferent.gif
"8 out of 10 aintluck, especially when you're using a higher tiered team (storm, sent., mags)"

see me in marvel vs capcom 1 or xmen vs streetfighter or marvel super heroes vs street fighter then lol.

im a beast i tell ya!!

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

I'm undefeated in SF2. I hope to keep the same focus in IV. See me.

5f626934d33bff6218ac9b6129fd913e3199340e.gif

I dunno how people play MVC games. Those games are WAAYYY too hectic. I dunno what the hell is going on half the time.

i love fast play or turbo fighting games, lol, fun as hell in the arcade.

who here plays rival schools for the ps1
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

i love fast play or turbo fighting games, lol, fun as hell in the arcade.

who here plays rival schools for the ps1
nerd.gif
i used to be on it all the time... but how about that RS2: Project Justice on the DC?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I'm undefeated in SF2. I hope to keep the same focus in IV. See me.
[Dr. Evil] "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight."
laugh.gif
well Kev...whenever u decide to do some thumb crunches and break out of that Atari 2600 mentality, my PSN is ACEaceMONEYmoney.

add me when u ready to catch a flash kick, no charge sonic boom, and 5 hit Guile kick combo
pimp.gif

awfully quiet in here
nerd.gif
It's only a matter of time before this thread starts popping off again. 2 weeks until release. Plus tax refund coming in next week FTW

gamertags anyone? I'll definitely be practicing on this..but after we should get some matches going..

PS3: wbasco23 ..add me and send me a msg..

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

off topic, but resident evil 5 is gonna be serious imo
pimp.gif

been a fan since RE1 on the ps1
smokin.gif
The demo was so freakin hard. I haven't played RE since 2 so it was hard for me to adjust. Game looked amazing but played pretty awful.

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

off topic, but resident evil 5 is gonna be serious imo
pimp.gif

been a fan since RE1 on the ps1
smokin.gif
The demo was so freakin hard. I haven't played RE since 2 so it was hard for me to adjust. Game looked amazing but played pretty awful.

sick thing about RE5 is that u can play co-op online or stand alone
pimp.gif

can't wait

Back
Top Bottom