I'm not even a "gamer" but, when I saw this...

pandoras in college park definitely has these already for those who want it now..

but i ain't droppin 15+ extra or whatever it when it'll be here tuesday.

i'm so hyped right now.. VIP2GAMING on youtube

Tekken Tag>>>> Street Fighter

either way....all fighting games get old after a couple weeks

Originally Posted by DaKing301

Tekken Tag>>>> Street Fighter

either way....all fighting games get old after a couple weeks
2ni9kye.jpg

i got my copy today.... smashed seth once i learned his tendencies... dont forget to set the invites thing to off while in arcade mode cause it will pull u outof matches to fight dudes online... gets annoying when u trying to unlock characters.

Ole' dirty back-up dancers for En Vouge type bammas at Gamestop fakin on selling me a TE controller a bamma ain't never pick up.
smh.gif

Oh well. I'm not paying 300+ on eBay. I'll wait for the other sticks to be delivered tomorrow.

"Nino Brown" busted me 5 times straight using "easy to control @ $ $" Ken. Use a real character n'!!!!!
laugh.gif

I need my game stick asap; controller is a no go.

"eyesofhazel" on the PS3 fellas. Holla at me.

Laugh now, Cry later..........................................

^'ll send you a friend request (wbasco23)..PS3 users send me a request.

I'm picking up the game tomorrow..I heard the standard xbox360 controllers are a no go and the Madcatz stick is terrible.

so it's or either TE stick or fightpad.

I will be rocking with Ken as always
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Kev...i'ma send u a friend request. look out for ACEaceMONEYmoney.

and Seth is hard as fffffffffff...but i'm playin' on hard difficulty i'm bout ready to slam my controller down.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Im handin' out free +!% whoopin's.......

WHO WANTS ONE??!!!

xboxgt-HARMCITY45

And Im usin the regular controller too.....

nerd.gif
HARMCITY45 u lucky u not on PS3... i was gonna play u for some purple foams size 10 MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
.... still on the quest to unlock akuma

Finally unlocked Akuma. Took a long ##! time but finally did it. BTW anyone that wants to end up like Rihanna, Feasting Horns is my GT.

should be getting the game this weekend probably be a min before i hit up the xbox live though

^co siggidy, harm i got you this weekend hopefully, im suppose to hook up this dudes system saturday mornin n if all goes well ill be at game stop as soon asim done coppin the SF. i woulda jumped on wit u yesterday but i dont wanna get my xbox banned from live playin burnt games lol.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i got my copy today.... smashed seth once i learned his tendencies... dont forget to set the invites thing to off while in arcade mode cause it will pull u out of matches to fight dudes online... gets annoying when u trying to unlock characters.

yes it sure is annoyin....but it does make you feel like if you were in the actual arcade and some fool comes in and drops 50cent in the middle of thegame..lol

if yall didnt know you can listen to music on you PS3 HD while playin offline... makes all that unlocking go so much easier...
laugh.gif

****ijama xbox tag

Hit me up.

^Harm wouldn't let me tie up the fight lol it was 4-5.

Man, I know I'm not a "gamer" but I'm Chris Dudley status om SF4...

I need training on how to do super/ultra moves. Aint performed one yet.

Bamma jive 1 - 19 right now. Making the Wizards look like a promising playoff team and shhhh....

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Man, I know I'm not a "gamer" but I'm Chris Dudley status om SF4...

I need training on how to do super/ultra moves. Aint performed one yet.

Bamma jive 1 - 19 right now. Making the Wizards look like a promising playoff team and shhhh....
Just takes practice. Best bet is to get tips from someone who played 3rd Strike since the gameplay is similar to that more than SFII. The focusnonsense is gay. I need parrys to be something else but this focus thing since I'm so used to 3rd Strike.

my left thumb getting sore from all of the fireballs ive been throwing lol

Sagat is that dude
eek.gif

just unlocked Akuma, in the process of geeting Gouken.

surprised I got off Ultras with Guila and Vega..the dpad on the PS3 controller is terrible..the blisters are coming in on my thumb
laugh.gif

I'm not even a gamer (or a reessaaling fan anymore) but when I seen "Legends of Wrestlemania"
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif

Looks good though for real, gonna cop that and really looking forward to Fight Night too!

Not really a SF fan, more of a MK person myself but passed on the last installment because it just seem too toned-down for me.

xbox-jaypay (I think)
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom