I'm not even a "gamer" but, when I saw this...

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Sagat is that dude
eek.gif

just unlocked Akuma, in the process of geeting Gouken.

surprised I got off Ultras with Guila and Vega..the dpad on the PS3 controller is terrible..the blisters are coming in on my thumb
laugh.gif
i b getting blitzed when i try ultras with guile or chun-li... ps3 controller still better than the 360 dpad.... but yea i foresee blisters in myfuture too
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

whats funny is that I can do guiles super and ultra moves with ease....
laugh.gif

Just like when i used to beast out with charlie in the alpha series...lol

the trick to regular 360 Dpad is that you just cant abuse it like like the old ps2 Dpads( the Ps3 controller has its disadvantages also...L2 button FTL
smh.gif
) you dont have to do much to do the moves you want...

and dont sleep on C.Viper..she is piffery
pimp.gif
couldnt get jiggy with c viper... i got smashed by adel trying to use her.... her moves take too long to deploy

yeah I am definitely getting used to the more technical super/ultras..I b forcin' that &#($ but trick is definitely to be quick and light with it
laugh.gif
..this dude Dan still weak like he's always been
indifferent.gif

so far my line-up is Ken, Sagat, Cammy
pimp.gif
, and Mike T. Balrog(underrated).

trying to get used to El Fuerte, dude is crazy

^ seth is a bamma, yesterday after work i played for like 45 min n unlocked 5 people, today or tomorrow ima try to unlock the rest

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

I'm not even a gamer (or a reessaaling fan anymore) but when I seen "Legends of Wrestlemania"
pimp.gif

Joint deserves its OWN thread.

Please do the honors "J PayCheck"...
pimp.gif

I be in the office looking at trailers, sice like a muva...

The fact that they have the real belts and real text/arenas from back in the days... copped.

I'm a sucker for details, and I was blessed to be able to attend WrestleMania VI and IX.
pimp.gif

Wrestlemania IX at Caesars in Vegas
eek.gif
.. that must have been good times.Taker' gliding down the aisle.

too bad you couldn't attend Mania X and see the greatest match in history
tongue.gif

^
Greatest match in history was Hogan v. Warrior.

But that's my opinion, for my own reasons. They both were my "Gods" as a child.

And watching them collide... with "both" belts on the line... was like woah. And I was there to see it live at 10 years old.

Now, I realize both of them had no ring skills, were predictable, had no real moves, etc...

But as a kid, different outlook.

Back then, you couldn't tell me wrestling was fake, lol.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Greatest match in history was Hogan v. Warrior.

But that's my opinion, for my own reasons. They both were my "Gods" as a child.

And watching them collide... with "both" belts on the line... was like woah. And I was there to see it live at 10 years old.

Now, I realize both of them had no ring skills, were predictable, had no real moves, etc...

But as a kid, different outlook.

Back then, you couldn't tell me wrestling was fake, lol.
Everything I was just going to say...you couldn't draw numbers today like Hogan and Warrior if you tried. Although nowadays I believe Warriorlegally changed his name to 'Warrior Warrior' and made a comeback not too long ago.
roll.gif
..check out his youtube videos everybody in the 'business' hated thatguy.

iron man match, submission match..all great matches..

ladder match at mania X will always be pick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Man, I know I'm not a "gamer" but I'm Chris Dudley status om SF4...

I need training on how to do super/ultra moves. Aint performed one yet.

Bamma jive 1 - 19 right now. Making the Wizards look like a promising playoff team and shhhh....

"you must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance"
smh.gif

laugh.gif
sike naw i seen ur challenge after u already signed off...get at me this weekend or any other time if ur on
pimp.gif

Naw for real I need training in them ultra nad super moves too, I be doing them by accident. I cant even front I suck at this game Im only good with Ryu andE.Honda cause of his 100 hand slap. I just button mash most of the time honestly.

Blanka be beating my #$% too

I plaed 20 matches against the computer and won one, my roomate picked up the sticks for the first time, dosen't even own a 360 and beat me, smh

Back
Top Bottom