I'm satisfied with the PS3, no need to get a an X-box 360, Thanks NT!

not bashing PS3 because I'm going to get one anyway, just waiting on a price drop.
but i still think XBL is better than PSN. and that update they did a few months ago just made it even better

Originally Posted by JBug88

never understood why cats would pay to play online. I'm already paying the phone company for the dsl, why would I shell out extra money?
I've yet to hear one valid argument about why XBL is worth paying for.
as far as better games, almost (again, almost) every game that comes out on multiple platforms.
xbox has halo, PS3 has MGS. That's about all that's worthy to be spoken about.
plus, the PS3 is a blu ray player as well.

-J-

You're not going to hear a valid argument because you've already made up your mind that it's not worth paying for. I think it's worth it forthe ease of use and all the movies/shows and DLC stuff. I do not like the PSN and wouldn't pay for it if it would remain the same as it is now.

xbox 360 - is a solid game machine, woulda been better if it wasn't plague with so high failure rate...its good for games, netflix.

PS3 - games, and entertainment hub for the living room ...i play games, stream movies from my PC wirelessly to my PS3, and watch blu-ray, sony own online videorental store....

overall i prefer the PS3, its more flexible
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

def not the same games if you wanna use that case. PS3 does have some nice exclusives but if it doesn't have GOW or Halo (hated Halo 3 but its fun when you get a big group of friends playing big team battle) its not really an argument.
and yeah the fact that there is more content on Xbox Live like Netflix.
but easy answer if your friends have a PS3 get that cause online gaming is more fun with people you actually know
You can rent and buy movies and tv shows on ps3 too.

Despite the fact that it costs $60/year, the XBL community is still bigger than the PSN community.

360's controller layout is nicer, but PS3's d-pad is 10x better.

And other than the fact there are Xbox 360 exclusive titles [as well as Sony having PS3 exclusive titles], there's really no other advantage.

Quite honestly, if people are still asking what's better between the 2 as if he/she is unsure, they shouldn't be buying a console to begin with.

Originally Posted by Nati P

Originally Posted by omgitswes

def not the same games if you wanna use that case. PS3 does have some nice exclusives but if it doesn't have GOW or Halo (hated Halo 3 but its fun when you get a big group of friends playing big team battle) its not really an argument.
and yeah the fact that there is more content on Xbox Live like Netflix.
but easy answer if your friends have a PS3 get that cause online gaming is more fun with people you actually know
You can rent and buy movies and tv shows on ps3 too.
yeah that's what my friend just told me when he read what I posted. my bad
didn't XBL have Comic Con coverage too? that's another example of more content, unless PSN had it also
if the 360 had a blue ray player it'd be so much better

XBL is a little better but not by much. PSN is free and pretty much offers the same thing XBL does. XBOX games are NOT better, That line might have worked afew years ago, not anymore. If you have the money get a PS3. If you slacking on your paper and wanna have to go through about 3 different systems, get an XBOX.If someone gave me an XBOX, I wouldn't even consider playing it.

its all a matter of what you like..both have their advantages and disadvantages.

for me (I have a PS3), why the hell would you wanna shell out money to play online? simple layout and all of the updates have been beneficial..blue rayplayer..although XBL has a larger online community, your telling me I can't find a game online on PSN? that's not a valid argument.

It comes down to preferences and price.

Easily...more middle income families have Xbox because its cheaper than the PS3 counterpart.
But once you add in the fact of paying for Xbox live, down the years, getting the PS3 would of been Cheaper.

But i came to realize more of the younger kids go for the Xbox while the older guys go for the PS3.

I feel like Xbox heads spend more time actually playing their systems and Ps3 heads spend more time trying to convince others that their system is better.

The only bad thing for me on PS3 is not being able to listen to your own music while you play.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

The only bad thing for me on PS3 is not being able to listen to your own music while you play.
mad.gif

you can do it with killzone and lbp

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

But i came to realize more of the younger kids go for the Xbox while the older guys go for the PS3.
Yea, I noticed that, too.
Originally Posted by November33rd

I feel like Xbox heads spend more time actually playing their systems and Ps3 heads spend more time trying to convince others that their system is better.
I'd disagree.

To the OP, I suggest you cop both to experience the full gaming experience. With a SN like Sean Combs, I'll assume you making bread...you are making bread,right?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

mad.gif

Thanks. I play Killzone almost everyday and i never knew.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

mad.gif

Thanks. I play Killzone almost everyday and i never knew.
laugh.gif

it's only during multiplayer games though
frown.gif

If you wanna make a post later on how you got 3 rings of death knock urself out

PS3 all day

ive been a xbox filiac since it came out i sold it once, next one i had to ship it in but now im comtempt with my 360...xbox live is the !*+% man...BASICALLYit gives you what you want you want the newest movies newest arcade games and call of duty series got me hooked

Back
Top Bottom