I'm Saving My Vagina For Marriage

I was talking to my boy before and this chick he's smashing's sister only goes backdoor because she's saving the front for marriage. Blew my mind. Anyone else know girls like this? Or maybe some of the fine ladies of NT could shed some light on why this would even be an option.

Yup, the logic of that is hilarious, but I knew a hardcore christian girl that only took it back door to keep her "purity". More common than you think OP...

pimp.gif

That would be kind of weird to bust her cherry, but yet her O-Ring be stretched all out of proportion. Like when has it ever been easier to put in in her pooter than her cooter? Is this real life my dudes?

Dude, that's awesome. 
Kids would have no idea how many kids were dropped off next door though.
ohwell.gif

Are they from a foreign culture by any chance? A lot of girls from the Middle East do this because if the dude they marry finds out they're not vaginally intact he'll call the whole thing off. No way to tell with anal.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Are they from a foreign culture by any chance? A lot of girls from the Middle East do this because if the dude they marry finds out they're not vaginally intact he'll call the whole thing off. No way to tell with anal.

y though..wats the big deal bout marrying a virjin

To differ I beg.

4525125818_08cc04da64_z.jpg

Ava Devine says otherwise

I knew a chick in college who was a virgin who was on this. Use to let dudes run the train on the back door too. Looking back she had to be a masochist.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I knew a chick in college who was a virgin who was on this. Use to let dudes run the train on the back door too. Looking back she had to be a masochist.

Wow
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
and grim I got you after I smash

I heard the same thing about Muslim women... Since the pmis so sacred they get their rocks off the back door way. Dumb but understandable at the same time..On a side note... Is fapping losing your virginity? What if you destroy your hymen?

Back
Top Bottom