"I'm seeing double! Four Krustys!"

Smokey the Bear: Only who can prevent forest fires? You pressed 'you', reffering to me. That is incorrect. The correct answer is 'you'.

Homer: "Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark, they shoot bees at you?"

When Homer orders the 90oz. Steak "....and to drink: meatballs."

"I'm a rage-a-holic!! I'm addicted to RAGE-AHOL!!!"

The episode where Lisa tries to get everyone to eat vegetarian "C'mon Lisa, I'll give you a piggy-back ride... wait, I mean a VEGGIE-back ride!!"

Marge to Lisa when they need to raise money "I can teach Piano Lessons." "But mom, you don't even play piano!" "I just have to stay one lesson ahead of the kid..."

Millhouse in the future when he's a bodybuilder and Lisa Breaks up with him "Is it because of my small quads? Everyone knows it's the hardest place to add mass!!!"

Same vegetarian episode as above...

Homer: "So you don't eat any meat at all?"
Lisa: "No, Dad."
Homer: "What about bacon?"
Lisa: "No"
Homer: "...sausage"
Lisa: "No"
Homer: "...ham"
Lisa: "DAD, they're all from the same animal!!!"
Homer: "Oh, suuuuure Lisa. Some wonderful, MAAAAAAGICAL animal...."

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

roll.gif
still gets me

Just because i don't understand doesn't mean i don't care.

Are you sure you don't want to call yourself Homer Jr? the kids could call you Hoju.

oh man, where to start... IMO easily the funniest show of all time. i realize this argument tends to be drawn along generational lines, though...

[from the Stonecutter's episode:]
Number One: You are the Chosen One whom the sacred parchment prophesied would lead us to glory! Now to the top of Mount Springfield for the coronation! Now Remove the Shone of Shame...
Homer: Woo hoo!
Number One: ... and attach the Stone of Triumph!
Homer: D'oh!!

[from the episode where Homer intentionally gets obese to receive disability and stay at home:]
Phone Operator: The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the keypad with your palm now.

burns_softball_lineup.png

Mr. Burns:I've decided to bring in a few ringers, professional baseballers. We'll give them token jobs at the plant and have them play on our softball team. Honus Wagner, Cap Anson, Mordecai "Three-Finger" Brown...
Smithers:Uh, sir?
Mr. Burns:What is it, Smithers?
Smithers:I'm afraid all of those players have retired and, uh... passed on. In fact, your right-fielder has been dead for a hundred and thirty years.

So many funny ones, I haven't been able to watch much of the recent ones, but the one that sticks out in my mind is from the movie...
Homer opens the bible, flips the pages and yells this book doesn't have any answers!

I'll post more if i remember later

My favorite show of all time obviously.
My favorite quote comes from Superintendant Chalmers from the episode "22 Short Films About Springfield"

"The Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen? "

"Just once I wish someone would call me 'Sir' without adding 'you're making a scene" 
roll.gif

and anything from the Hank Scorpio episode

Back
Top Bottom