I'm sleepy all the damn time. Vol. How many hours do you guys usually sleep.

but yo...it can also be your diet. Some foods naturally contain caffeine and other components that can keep you awake. Its natural to get less sleep in college(you'll learn the older u get the less sleep you get). There's a lot going on, and you're under a lot of stress especially with finals coming up.Try throwing on some headphones with an audiobook. That always works for me. Classical music might also work.

Originally Posted by J23S

Did you knock a chick up?
nerd.gif

Damn son right when I was gonna post "not enough" I read this, well I guess this is why I can't sleep at night
roll.gif

6 hrs a night, need a little more but cant pass out till midnight or so after stressin all day at work. groundhogs day every damn day

Originally Posted by freeflowrich

Just recently........ actually ever since college. I can't stay awake anymore. what the fronk is going on? Does anybody drink coffee or energy drinks religiously sometimes I think I have to.
same, but i usually dont take energy drinks

i have never had the urge to fall asleep in class before this year. i find myself doing the head bob every 5 min in class struggling to stay awake. never fellasleep on the bus before either. 45 min ride to school and back im usually napping for at least 20-30 min the trip.

i have an final exam tomorrow too. i should be sleeping right now
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom