I'm So Hoooood (remix) video

Horrible video... dudes looked like they were in a video game or some@#*%. What kind of hood was that, looked like they were in some deserted town... might aswell have had cobwebs rollin through and cowboys walkin round.

My dude Jeezy
pimp.gif

Luda
pimp.gif

Big Boi
pimp.gif

Video was terrible though.....

Jeezy, Styles (looking like steph marbury) and Baby lost mad weight.....I guess everybody on their health kick now....

How the @+$% do you make a damn video about being hood in front of a%#!%%%# GREEN SCREEN, **$% was garbage
mad.gif
and i like the old censored faces,

Maybe they changed their plans and made the hood backdrop that bad on purpose, after the video shoot pics leaked and everyone was calling them out on the ironyof a song called "I'm So Hood," having it's video shot on a green screen. Because I can't believe anyone in some office building, howevermany people have to approve it before it's finalized, looked at that video and said "That %%!% is hot~"

wow this video is so bad. its funny how they got so much money but it looks like their video was on a budget
roll.gif
roll.gif

rick ross looking like kamala from wwf

birdman was killing me with his useless raps and blood talk.

this song just sucks.

Whoever said this video is better than the OG is seriously trippin'.

ive never heard this song. and when i started the video i found out why, i dont listen to dj Khaled. my computer doesnt have any sound, it was funny watchinthe vid and seein khaled jumpin around with no sound, i encourage yall to do the same
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom