I'm So Hoooood (remix) video

i'm so hood i shoulda been on the original version
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

luda is that dude

If the whole video wouldn't have been shot on a green screen and actually shot in the artists city that they're representing then that would have madeit a lot better. I mean you only had 4 different locations: Atlanta, Miami, New Orleans, and NY. If JD could do it with the Welcome to Atlanta remix then whycouldn't DJ Khalid?

Khaled working off of that Koch money that's why...If he was on a major he would've got a better video....

Top 5 worst videos I've ever seen. Made the song look really bad. Was Ross trying to take it back to '89 with that all red jumpsuit?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

If the whole video wouldn't have been shot on a green screen and actually shot in the artists city that they're representing then that would have made it a lot better. I mean you only had 4 different locations: Atlanta, Miami, New Orleans, and NY. If JD could do it with the Welcome to Atlanta remix then why couldn't DJ Khalid?
exactly i hate them%**+##% green screen %%@+

^Baby been using the same flow for a smooth 9 years now, he's a lost cause. Busta rocking the Alpo Louis V parka(minus the rust timbs word to kay slay) 20years later. After a second watch, this video is more of a mess that I thought. And how does fat joe put out no music, but stays on eeerrrrbody's remix.

Originally Posted by babam11218719

but knowing every other remix the past couple years its probably a cheap remix with different colored backdrops

That would have been better than this trash. Why not just actually stand on the street instead that fake n 64 graphic hood.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

remix was better but video looked fake to me.

uhhhhhh you do know they filmed it in front of a green screen right?????
but were you guys really expecting much? its a cot damn remix video, it seemslike they just made it just for fun.

thank god Luda went in on this beat, been sayin dude is underrated.

busta bust
pimp.gif

Big Boi
pimp.gif

even Jeezy
pimp.gif

everyone else
eyes.gif

khaled
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom