Im sorry but it still bothers me when hispanics, asians and white ppl use the N word

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

I say it every now and then and I'm Asian. I also live in the projects with Afrikan AmeriKans if that matter, I know I know, It doesn't justify the use of the word but everyone around me uses it so...........
Wut?
I know i didn't spell it right, but are you illiterate n___?
Are you serious, son? You consciously type out "Afrikan AmeriKans" and have the audacity to ask me if I'm ignorant. Then throw the n-word in there for some added effect.

The hell was the point of typing it out that way? That's what I wanted to know. I figured it was obvious, but apparently you took it as me not understanding your whole statement.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're obviously ILLITERATE

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how about black people should've set an example and stop using it period, only reason people still rock it is cuz its been flipped into hiphop slang

honestly it didn't start with hip hop slang ... 'cause every once in a while my grandmoms would drop that word to a news story .......... it'ssomething that has been ingrained into the black vernacular for a while now and all rap did was expose it as well as other forms of street life

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

I'm Hispanic and I personally use the word.

But I also don't liked to be called the n-word.

And the only people that really call me like that is black people.

And my case is

they are allowed to call me like that, but I'm not allowed to use the word?

son you make no sense and your logic is dysfunctional. Please refrain from responding to this thread again

i dont think anyone wants to use the N' word, but everyone knows that you cant stop millions of people from using the word, so they start using it anywaysand before you know it, its become ingrained into popular culture

its the mentality of "if you cant beat em, join em"

I say it every now and then and I'm Asian. I also live in the projects with Afrikan AmeriKans if that matter, I know I know, It doesn't justify the use of the word but everyone around me uses it so...........
Wut?
I know i didn't spell it right, but are you illiterate n___?
Are you serious, son? You consciously type out "Afrikan AmeriKans" and have the audacity to ask me if I'm ignorant. Then throw the n-word in there for some added effect.

The hell was the point of typing it out that way? That's what I wanted to know. I figured it was obvious, but apparently you took it as me not understanding your whole statement.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're obviously ILLITERATE
Would you like to stay on the topic at hand and answer my original question or are you going to stick to pointing out obvious mistakes I made inan effert to get some "lulz" from other NTers?

If you'd prefer the latter, that's perfectly fine. I don't expect you to say anything of substance at this point anyway.

I'm Hispanic and I don't personally use the word.

And my case is

I dont use the word.
but they are allowed to call me like that, but I'm not allowed to use the word?

lol sorry fixed

I think the only reason why we dont hear about the other immigrant stories is because no other immigrants fought harder and made it more known that theretreated like dirt as the Blacks did.

They were no Jim crow laws for Asian people, there were no laws made to stop Asian people from going into another mans restroom or for them to sit in the backof the bus.

The black people made it pretty well known they were treated like animals back in times of slavery and treated lesser human when thy were alienated in theirown country even after they fought for their own country( ww1,ww2,etc).

Im pretty sure a lot more people would get schooled if a so called "Martin Luther King Jr." of Asian people were to school us about the tough timesthey had it when

they were forced into slavery back then during building the railroads, or the discrimination Asian people had it when they had to leave their war torn countryand adjust to the new country

and language barrier. Everyone had it bad when they first came, some people are just more vocal about it than others.

I'm Asian if that matters and this race war gets us no where.

yea! bensonhurst checking in
i dont use it but i dont care too much
if anyone uses it regardless of race.
i mean as long as its not in a racist context or something offenive

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

i'm not even talking about the chinese history, originally i was addressing hoisan about my beliefs that he was generalizing blacks as always complaining about slavery and saying chinese people never complain. which is probably why you don't understand that your responses are not relevant. in other words, mind your business.

I stayed relevant and i gave a answer that made sense.

What you wrote is just an excuse since you got nothing to come back with at me.

In other words, dont post in topics you dont know anything about.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

And my case is

son you make no sense and your logic is dysfunctional. Please refrain from responding to this thread again
Son, i beg to differ. I think he made sense let me break it down for you since i know how some of yous can't really read (I'm talkingabout NT'rs). He's trying to say how come blacks can call him a N___ but he can't respond back at the same person who called him an N___ without itbeing racist? Na meanzz?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

stop-it.jpg
laugh.gif

That threw me for a loop at first. I had to read it like 5 times to make sure I wasn't missing something.

That's some real backwards logic.
laugh.gif

And my case is

24en71f.jpg

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Im sitting in this pizzeria in BK, though and im hearing these two bum *%! dudes rappin and saying N word after every sentence. Mind you (to my NY NTers) im in bensonhurst right now
who cares, everyone uses racial slurs, even you.

I use the N-word and I'm Vietnamese. My adolescence years in Oakland starting in the 4th grade consisted of hearing the N- word at least 20 times a day.Being called a Chinese N____ (cause you know in the hood, every Asian is Chinese) , I was really confuse especially coming from Texas and always calling adultsmaam and sir. I do not care what people think about me when I use the N-word. It is embedded in my vocabulary. I use the word no different from black people.When I'm excited about something I'll say," N_____!!!! Did you see that?" Or even when I'm mad, I'll use it. I've tried using itless, because it does offend people like OP, and I fully understand that. But I've come to the point in my life, that it is used in my circle of friends,in the context that I grew up using it. And that equates to homeboy to me. That's it.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Nike Star Jay wrote:

i'm not even talking about the chinese history, originally i was addressing hoisan about my beliefs that he was generalizing blacks as always complaining
about slavery and saying chinese people never complain. which is probably why you don't understand that your responses are not relevant. in other words,
mind your business.

I stayed relevant and i gave a answer that made sense.

What you wrote is just an excuse since you got nothing to come back with at me.

In other words, dont post in topics you dont know anything about.
i don't know anything about other races using the n word? ok buddy
laugh.gif

i'm chopping it up to you being salty cause i diss you constantly and you just want to feel you've got a 1up.
i'm not even concerned about chinese history, i could careless at the end of the day.

please don't respond to me again. kthxbai

You diss me?
laugh.gif

You were the one who said that everytime i write something, it irks you
roll.gif

Your the one catching feelings and the one who admitted it
laugh.gif

Dont worry though, i forgive you.

NEIGHBORHOOD, everything you say irks me.

just know you've been ignored.

http://niketalk.com/topic/217834?page=2

Now shut up.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

I don't think anybody should use it. No matter what race they are.
QFT

I think if you use it, you can't get mad at others that do, especially if you're doing it to people outside of the black race.

Back
Top Bottom