I'm Stressing out Vol: Waiting on a Phone Call

So here's the story: A week ago I ended up fracturing(Came close to breaking) my right wrist(I'm right-handed btw
mad.gif
) playing 2 hand touch football with a few people. Anyways, what I'm stressing right now is that when I visited the doctor yesterday morning like around 9 am, he told me that I should be expecting a phone call from the hospital confirming that all the paperwork was ready for me to get surgery done on the wrist. I had no choice but to give them my house # since I don't got a cell phone anymore. Also, the last couple days I had been having a slightly bad fever and ended up falling asleep that same day (the day they were supposed to call) from 4pm-8pm thinking they weren't gonna call and the only other person that I live with ended up going out like 5 minutes before they called
mad.gif
(I realized this after I checked the caller ID after I woke up). Whole point of me telling you people this is that I'm super paranoid and have had the phone by my since I woke up today at 10 am. I'm afraid to even get in the shower thinking they gonna call while I'm in there. Any of you ever had that feeling where you feel like that call that you been waiting on the whole day is gonna happen as soon as you're not there?

I'm waiting for a call right now that can happen anytime today or tomorrow and if I miss it I'm DONE

I'm waiting for a call right now that can happen anytime today or tomorrow and if I miss it I'm DONE

yea but i was never really that paranoid about it..just chill and eat..clean around the house...it should keep you awake

Originally Posted by Benssick

yea but i was never really that paranoid about it..just chill and eat..clean around the house...it should keep you awake

I'm kinda running outta things to do that's slightly a reason why I made this thread
frown.gif
Not like I'm tired or anything, just bored.

Take the cordless *if ya'll have one* in the bathroom with you. Win = Win. Shower = Answer if they call.

why not call the doctor back and explain your situation and ask if they had called?

EDIT: ricerocket beat me to it.

Originally Posted by foodgoeshere

why not call the doctor back and explain your situation and ask if they had called?

EDIT: ricerocket beat me to it.

This

It's not like you are waiting on a job interview to call you where if you called them it might seem bad.  Just call the hospital ask if the paper work is all good.  Why is that a problem?

Why can't you just call them if you miss their call? It's a hospital, you're making it sound like if you miss this call you won't be allowed to have surgery on your wrist
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

why don't you call them instead?

It had crossed my mind a like 2 hours after I woke up yesterday but i wasn't sure if it was proper to call up a hospital for something like that, especially since it was a little after 11. I'ma pull the trigger nd call em up right now.

lol its a hospital, just call them. theres not some dude at the other end like "oh you $*##%@ up now!" when you miss the call
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

lol its a hospital, just call them. theres not some dude at the other end like "oh you $*##%@ up now!" when you miss the call
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
True true, but I'm the type of person that don't like bothering anyone for anything. I called em up nd been on hold for 14 minutes now. Hopefully they take my call soon.

This. Vacuum your floors, the phone always rings when you're doing that

Originally Posted by GesheOneLove10

This. Vacuum your floors, the phone always rings when you're doing that

My step-mom already cleaned up the whole house a few days ago, excluding my room nd I cleaned it up a lil while ago.

Back
Top Bottom