I'm TIRED of this Stupid %$##...

Why the hell do women (not all) have to be so shallow?

Here's a guy who has his head on straight, tryna do things the right way. He doesn't drink (much
nerd.gif
), Hedoesn't smoke, and he's not the type of dude to be beefin with a lot of folks. He doesn't have a lot, but he does well with what he has. Herespects women, is NOT a doormat, and doesn't take %**! from anyone.

And here's a guy who always in trouble with the law. He got money, but he gets his the other way (not hating on that aspect). He treats women like %**!, but since he got a knot in his pocket, they flock to him. Andbehind closed doors, he wouldn't bust a grape even if he visited a vineyard.

What the hell is the problem?

This is crazy...
smh.gif

/vent

who are we talking about ? And females are ******ed, plain and simple, they're emotional masochists.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I think you're on the wrong board, brother.
Naw, JRS...you don't understand. The woman in question has to be the dumbest broad of the century. She's been my friend for years, but she keep chasin after this dude who don't bring nothin but trouble. !$@%'s so bad it's almost funny.
smh.gif

EDIT: And then she got the nerve to call me everytime this dude mess up. "Fool me once..." well, you knowthe rest.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Here's a guy who has his head on straight, tryna do things the right way. He doesn't drink (much
nerd.gif
), He doesn't smoke, and he's not the type of dude to be beefin with a lot of folks. He doesn't have a lot, but he does well with what he has. He respects women, is NOT a doormat, and doesn't take %**! from anyone.

And here's a guy who always in trouble with the law. He got money, but he gets his the other way (not hating on that aspect). He treats women like %**!, but since he got a knot in his pocket, they flock to him. And behind closed doors, he wouldn't bust a grape even if he visited a vineyard.

This is crazy...
smh.gif

/vent
Girls are idiots.

Let me tell you something my dude .. the money might not be what them girls like .. the fact they are getting smutted is what's keeping them interested.

I'm naturally ahole to fems and for some reason them girls love me .. the one girl I didnt do this too played me like a yo-yo .. once I found out andflipped the script became the biggest jerk .. that chick couldnt stop stalking me ...

so all in all -- I came to the conclusion in some relationships girl like to be treated like %!+@ .. this dont always apply of course and you need to find thebalance between a *%!+*!% they will like to something that's just abusive!

Murs wrote:
But you're lookin' at my boy
Who got two kids at home
And I know how it goes
Here's his number, telephone him
He does girls dirt and I know you smell it on him
But every !%!$$ needs a dog so I guess that's why you want him

FreshProduct = A-hole, females love it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even then, go to school, I'm a smart guy, funny
happy.gif
etc etc.. maybeyou're just missing that ONE thing
nerd.gif
.. I treat females with respectbtw (I may be a little rude here and there, but I respect them)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I think you're on the wrong board, brother.
Naw, JRS...you don't understand. The woman in question has to be the dumbest broad of the century. She's been my friend for years, but she keep chasin after this dude who don't bring nothin but trouble. !$@%'s so bad it's almost funny.
smh.gif

EDIT: And then she got the nerve to call me everytime this dude mess up. "Fool me once..." well, you know the rest.
tired.gif
all women/girls/females are ******s.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

nerd.gif
), He doesn't smoke, and he's not the type of dude to be beefin with a lot of folks. He doesn't have a lot, but he does well with what he has. He respects women, is NOT a doormat, and doesn't take %**! from anyone.

And here's a guy who always in trouble with the law. He got money, but he gets his the other way (not hating on that aspect). He treats women like %**!, but since he got a knot in his pocket, they flock to him. And behind closed doors, he wouldn't bust a grape even if he visited a vineyard.

This is crazy...
smh.gif

/vent
Girls are idiots.
So are guys, what's your point.

She ain't my girl...hell, I just got OUT of a relationship. But still, she might as well see what a real dude islike if she gon subject herself to mistreatment. But hey, it's her life. I'm just salty because she's my friend and she obviously is emotionallydistraught because of all this.

Pfft, lose my girl to a baller. Who you think you talkin to?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Off topic but where'd you get that little person in your avy Lincey?
www.faceyourmanga.com

Fanatic, it's not like I'm [color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]trying[/color]to get with her. Like I said, I just think it's stupid to put yourself through all of that when you already got adude that loves you for you and all that jazz.

Back
Top Bottom