I'm TIRED of this Stupid %$##...

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Off topic but where'd you get that little person in your avy Lincey?
I wanna know too lol.. I see that $$!# everywhere..

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

That's the main reason why I thought King was a girl....
The chick in my avy is supposed to be Amerie. OD, I know.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Thug *%*!## > Square *%*!##
It's not even about that...I could be a thug if I wanted to. I'm from the hood, and I'mabout as ghetto as any thug. But I chose to rise above that !!#$. All I'm sayin is that this girl is really pissin me off by calling me for sympathy whenshe got a dude that really care for her starin her in the face. It's crazy. And I tell her over and over she need to leave dude alone because heain't thinkin bout her feelings in anything that he does.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

www.faceyourmanga.com

Fanatic, it's not like I'm [color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]trying[/color] to get with her. Like I said, I just think it's stupid to put yourself through all of that when you already got a dude that loves you for you and all that jazz.
But you asked why are girls like this as if this is the only representation you see, or at least the most common one. Not all of us are like thisso I suggest getting to know a different type of girl to realize not everyone of us deals w/ bull $!%@ like that. That's all
happy.gif

I get what you are saying tho, you wanna help your friend. Help her see that there are different types of guys out there as well. Either way she is going todo what she want's. Continue to be a good friend and hopefully she'll grow out of that nonces.

I might be stealing your avy idea btw if I can get it in burnt orange
laugh.gif

I'm consider myself an a-hole, but i respect women.

some women are attracted to a-holes, like the saying goes "Nice guys finish last."

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Why the hell do women (not all) have to be so shallow?

Here's a guy who has his head on straight, tryna do things the right way. He doesn't drink (much
nerd.gif
), He doesn't smoke, and he's not the type of dude to be beefin with a lot of folks. He doesn't have a lot, but he does well with what he has. He respects women, is NOT a doormat, and doesn't take %**! from anyone.

And here's a guy who always in trouble with the law. He got money, but he gets his the other way (not hating on that aspect). He treats women like %**!, but since he got a knot in his pocket, they flock to him. And behind closed doors, he wouldn't bust a grape even if he visited a vineyard.

What the hell is the problem?

This is crazy...
smh.gif

/vent
Girls are idiots.
QFT

She is calling you because while the other dude was actually ready to handle business you were too busy pouring your heart out to her, telling her you wouldnever hurt her and that you were one of the only nice guys left.

I'm an A-hole so it's only fitting that I be with a like minded individual
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I'm trying a different approach this time, so we'll seewhat happens.

Naw, but for serious, tho, it's a mentality more prevalent amongst younger or immature females who don't necessarily know what they want and arecontent with being some dude's B. They often have low self esteem and self worth and have an unrealistic, romanticized perception of what it means to bewith someone who has power or affluence within his respective community/circle/social alliance. It's very appealing to them because it brings them a senseof importance and they are more than willing to sacrifice and compromise their own integrity and overall well being. More mature women think logically andrealistically and are more concerned with stability, consistency, and are less apt to tolerate the !%*!!%+! that comes with said individuals.

I feel you man. Since i'm sorta "corporate-%#!" I want a "corporate-%#!" woman, I think they're so hot man idk why
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

But you asked why are girls like this as if this is the only representation you see, or at least the most common one. Not all of us are like this so I suggest getting to know a different type of girl to realize not everyone of us deals w/ bull !@!# like that. That's all
happy.gif

I get what you are saying tho, [color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]you wanna help your friend[/color]. Help her see that there are different types of guys out there as well. Win-win situation.
Exactly. But I guess you gotta let some people bump their heads before they get it. I warned her beforethey was even in the "talking" stage. But I guess she see something I don't.

Very OD.

On topic tho:
Since I kinda been both dudes in this situation from time 2 time, I can tell you this. You gotta realize chick that like the whole 'thug dude' thingaint gon change...she might SAY she want a dude 2 treat her right, buy her flowercardsandcandy and all that Hallmark $#!+, but in reality, she wanna $!#%herself out 2 the gangstas and then have the good dudes as a shoulder 2 cry on when he (unavoidably) do her dirty. It aint right, it aint fair, itsunimpeachable baby back bull$#!+...but it is what it is. Only why chicks like that learn is when they finally get sick of gettin treated like $#!+ and thenfinally woman up and go 4 a good dude...but by that time they prolly been ran thru by so many thugs (cuz that's all a thug want, on some real $#!+) thatthe good dudes aint gon want em...and thus exists the dating dichotomy that most of us deal with from one perspective or another.

But that's just derived from my own meandering experience...hope that help tho...

AlBooBoo5 wrote:

This was funny ...
laugh.gif

You see, a woman wants to be played, has to be played, in order to continue this vicious cycle mann. Its biblical G. They want what theyperceive others cant have ...

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

She is calling you because while the other dude was actually ready to handle business you were too busy pouring your heart out to her, telling her you would never hurt her and that you were one of the only nice guys left.
Let me walk you though this...one more time.
laugh.gif

It's not that type of deal. I'm not pursuing her, nor have I ever. I just want her to realize how foolishshe's being. That's it. All of that you just typed (referred to as "simping") is not something I do. I never wanted her like that. AllI'm saying is that she might as well be with me if she gon go through hell and high water to pleasesomebody that doesn't give a *+#$ about her.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Why the hell do women (not all) have to be so shallow?

Here's a guy who has his head on straight, tryna do things the right way. He doesn't drink (much
nerd.gif
), He doesn't smoke, and he's not the type of dude to be beefin with a lot of folks. He doesn't have a lot, but he does well with what he has. He respects women, is NOT a doormat, and doesn't take %**! from anyone.

And here's a guy who always in trouble with the law. He got money, but he gets his the other way (not hating on that aspect). He treats women like %**!, but since he got a knot in his pocket, they flock to him. And behind closed doors, he wouldn't bust a grape even if he visited a vineyard.

What the hell is the problem?

This is crazy...
smh.gif

/vent
Girls are idiots.

QFTMFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a girl that is messing with this older dude, and he lies to her, breaks up with her and says he didnt remeber (
laugh.gif
) and she always crying about the **!+ and ALWAYS takes him back

i gotta agree, Girls are idiots
tired.gif

Originally Posted by harlem

the same reason dudes are shallow.
human nature.

' Thank you...I'm tired of all you herbs on here bashing females when yall turn around and act the same damn way.
It's not females...it's people in general.
smh.gif

Anyways..you need to stop looking in the wrong places and find a girl with a personality

Originally Posted by potus2028

Very OD.

On topic tho:
Since I kinda been both dudes in this situation from time 2 time, I can tell you this. You gotta realize chick that like the whole 'thug dude' thing aint gon change...she might SAY she want a dude 2 treat her right, buy her flowercardsandcandy and all that Hallmark $#!+, but in reality, she wanna $!#% herself out 2 the gangstas and then have the good dudes as a shoulder 2 cry on when he (unavoidably) do her dirty. It aint right, it aint fair, its unimpeachable baby back bull$#!+...but it is what it is. Only why chicks like that learn is when they finally get sick of gettin treated like $#!+ and then finally woman up and go 4 a good dude...but by that time they prolly been ran thru by so many thugs (cuz that's all a thug want, on some real $#!+) that the good dudes aint gon want em...and thus exists the dating dichotomy that most of us deal with from one perspective or another.

But that's just derived from my own meandering experience...hope that help tho...
But see, you and me both know all about this cycle...I'm tryna nip the #!!% in the bud. I don'twant her to go out like that...I mean, if she wasn't close to me, I probably wouldn't give a damn. I owe this one, though...chick was there when Ithought I was on my deathbed, fam.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom