- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

Yeah that orange is wicked. I gotta say, I do like the OG TE37's better, but i wouldn't mind a G2 set for my car.

The Zele bodykit for the Z is just plain sick.
pimp.gif

Its a very expensive kit though, spoiler alone I believe is over a grand. Yes that little black thing on the back.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Yeah that orange is wicked. I gotta say, I do like the OG TE37's better, but i wouldn't mind a G2 set for my car.

Same here. They look good on a Z.

Thanks. I like Z's, but I need 4 doors and AWD.
laugh.gif

Still, Z is a great car to mod, and cheaper too. 370z looks like a step in the right direction, Nissan is doing really well right now.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

my friend just got one of the first 370Z's not 2 long ago, cars literally insane he traded his veil side 350Z and got one fully loaded total was $53,000 with taxes. Cheap for a Porsche killer.
laugh.gif
at paying 53k for a Z. that's just stupid, with how manufacturers are giving away cars these days.

i guarantee dude won't even get 30k for it when he decides to get rid of it. [sir charles]turrrrible[/barkey]

my friend just got one of the first 370Z's not 2 long ago, cars literally insane he traded his veil side 350Z and got one fully loaded total was $53,000 with taxes. Cheap for a Porsche killer.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
at paying 53k for a Z. that's just stupid, with how manufacturers are giving away cars these days.

i guarantee dude won't even get 30k for it when he decides to get rid of it. [sir charles]turrrrible[/barkey]
ain't you pay almost 40k for an evo?

Thanks. I like Z's, but I need 4 doors and AWD.
laugh.gif

Still, Z is a great car to mod, and cheaper too. 370z looks like a step in the right direction, Nissan is doing really well right now.
Yeah, it never really occured to me that I might need the extra three seats in the back till I got it. Can't hate, I love my Z.

LOL @ 53k for a z or any nissan. rather get a g37 for 10k less. or even better, a GENESIS for 30k. the 370z is cool looking but not worth 1/2 of 100 grand IMO.and the only porsche it'll prob. kill is the base model cayennes.

how reliable are evos though? i still don't trust mitsubishi but haven't really heard anything about evos having reliability issues. i doubt i'llever buy one but just curious.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

LOL @ 53k for a z or any nissan. rather get a g37 for 10k less. or even better, a GENESIS for 30k. the 370z is cool looking but not worth 1/2 of 100 grand IMO. and the only porsche it'll prob. kill is the base model cayennes.

how reliable are evos though? i still don't trust mitsubishi but haven't really heard anything about evos having reliability issues. i doubt i'll ever buy one but just curious.
really? think that over
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

laugh.gif

ain't you pay almost 40k for an evo?
$35k is about right for an evo, especially right after release. i added the $2k navi later. so okay, $37k excluding the mods i've done.

paying $53k for a Z, i mean... that's almost m3 territory. you're comparing apples and oranges here.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

how reliable are evos though? i still don't trust mitsubishi but haven't really heard anything about evos having reliability issues. i doubt i'll ever buy one but just curious.
extremely reliable, as are a lot of mitsu cars. mitsu's problem is horrible customer service and marketing. not reliability.

just go ask any evo 8 or 9 owner. my 10 is definitely a well built car/reliable.

Back
Top Bottom