- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

my friend just got one of the first 370Z's not 2 long ago, cars literally insane he traded his veil side 350Z and got one fully loaded total was $53,000 with taxes. Cheap for a Porsche killer.
53k for a fully loaded 370? Must be that dealer markup

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

you can get an m3 with 35k
grin.gif

just sayin
laugh.gif
heh, not an e92/90.

^ Those are horrible pics of Evos (cept that blue spoiler-less one). Evolutionm.net has amazing pics of sick Evos.

That GG Evo with the Tenzo rims? Hell no Evos deserve better than to put cheap Tenzo rims on them.

Originally Posted by Cekpethobce

Originally Posted by SoleBreaker

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by Cekpethobce

IMG_2058.JPG

can anyone ID this car?
looks like a lexus or toyota to me...

Its call Toyota Mark II '92 Tourer V
thank you

its a jzx100 mark II. the 92 jzx90 version is a bit different. the white car with the 55 plate is pretty much the same, jzx100 chaser. both got 1jz-gte singleturbo.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

LOL @ 53k for a z or any nissan. rather get a g37 for 10k less. or even better, a GENESIS for 30k. the 370z is cool looking but not worth 1/2 of 100 grand IMO. and the only porsche it'll prob. kill is the base model cayennes.

how reliable are evos though? i still don't trust mitsubishi but haven't really heard anything about evos having reliability issues. i doubt i'll ever buy one but just curious.
really? think that over
laugh.gif
yea i was saying no nissan is worth that much. INFINITI, although made by nissan is more luxurious so i said i rather pay 43k for an INFINITI than53k for a NISSAN. just pointing out how dude got r@ped, but hey if he's happy with it and can afford it more power to him.

fins, cool i guess evo's aren't that bad. (sti fan) i just knew a few ppl that owned mitsu's (like galant and diamante) and they were absolutejunk. i guess they put in a little more effort for their top of the line vehicle. maybe i'll test drive one when i'm in the market for a newer car.(still don't think it'll win me over on the s2000 though in terms of fun, style, and driving experience, except in speed department)

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

fins, cool i guess evo's aren't that bad. (sti fan) i just knew a few ppl that owned mitsu's (like galant and diamante) and they were absolute junk. i guess they put in a little more effort for their top of the line vehicle. maybe i'll test drive one when i'm in the market for a newer car. (still don't think it'll win me over on the s2000 though in terms of fun, style, and driving experience, except in speed department)
ah, STi fan huh?
laugh.gif

yeah, i mean mitsu has been hit or miss for a while. dad had a 3000gt, those cars were sweet. evo's are always better made, it's mitsu's halo car.galants are trash, diamante's too. most of the newer mitsu's are made outside of japan, i believe. that plays a part, evo's are made and built injapan, 100%.

s2000 is discontinued, btw.

ah you drive a 240, hmm... interesting. but nah, I'd rather have the s2000. especially with a powerhouse amuse bodykit, man oh man.

finnns2003 wrote:
ThuG LyFe wrote:
fins, cool i guess evo's aren't that bad. (sti fan) i just knew a few ppl that owned mitsu's (like galant and diamante) and they were absolute junk. i guess they put in a little more effort for their top of the line vehicle. maybe i'll test drive one when i'm in the market for a newer car. (still don't think it'll win me over on the s2000 though in terms of fun, style, and driving experience, except in speed department)

ah, STi fan huh?
laugh.gif

yeah, i mean mitsu has been hit or miss for a while. dad had a 3000gt, those cars were sweet. evo's are always better made, it's mitsu's halo car. galants are trash, diamante's too. most of the newer mitsu's are made outside of japan, i believe. that plays a part, evo's are made and built in japan, 100%.

s2000 is discontinued, btw.

3 accidents in my mirage (evo5) and its still running. Never needed major work, just the usual routine.

and let bring this thread back
happy.gif

just random pics I found in my computer

hol up wait a minute

the new Z is 53k? what was that fully loaded taxes registration etc?

ID GIVE A ****

thats craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy, wow.....................................

lol, lol, lol..........................wow.

im late on this thread an i know it has to be posted.

i love the 8th gen civic si coupe. idc what anybody says.......well im sure the people in this thread agree.

Back
Top Bottom