- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

^yea i don't mind. i wasn't planning to get a brand new one anyway right out of college. even though i'll be graduating from pharmacy school i'll also have about 100k in loans to pay back most likely. most of the s2k now can be had for like 16-17k for a 04-05 and like 18-19k for 06-07. sounds good to me.

or maybe i should just mod my 240 and keep that seeing how it's my first car and in good shape but i don't know yet =\

sidenote: off topic and all, what pharm school you go to?
st. john's univ. almost 2/3 done...

the mugen RR NSX, so nice. Mugen has really come a long way in the past few years. that type-r RR/dominator prototype... goodness!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

why are there bmw rims on a 240? lol.
my thoughts exactly. It looks good tho
wink.gif

That turbo diameter has to be up there with Jenna Jamieson good gracious

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Your cosmetic mods/rims and engine mods/tuning: $4,000

Still getting beat by a stock American or German car: priceless.
let's see... blanket statement all the way. if you're excluding m3's and gt 500's, cars in that price range... there is no stock car beating my evo x with $4k in mods. try again.

to the person who asked, a jdm car is a car sold on the japanese domestic market. some people in this thread are posting civic Si's, a prime example of a car that's not JDM (i owned one).

Man I could grab just about any used Bimmer and dog that Evo. German performance > All

help. does any one know of any tire/rim packages for an 03 lancer for under 700$ . if i can buy them personally in the las vegas area it would be a major plus.any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. I'll try to keep checking this forum but I think a pm would be better . thanks again.

Some great cars in here.. used to have a 98 ls acura integra sold it.. hopefully i can cop a nice honda/acura in the future to mod a little

Back
Top Bottom