- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

VERY NICE STUFF IN HERE!!!

Here's my wife's car, '05 V6 Solara SLE. Old pic. I have since lowered it and tinted the windows. And I never really liked those rims on it, theylooked a lot better on the Accord I had em on before we got this. But, she liked em, so they stayed on there.

3d425d9efe646ba8fc4b04b73ff7692ebee5c53.jpg

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Here's my wife's car, '05 V6 Solara SLE. Old pic. I have since lowered it and tinted the windows. And I never really liked those rims on it, they looked a lot better on the Accord I had em on before we got this. But, she liked em, so they stayed on there.

get that trash out of this thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DB WEST

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Your cosmetic mods/rims and engine mods/tuning: $4,000

Still getting beat by a stock American or German car: priceless.
let's see... blanket statement all the way. if you're excluding m3's and gt 500's, cars in that price range... there is no stock car beating my evo x with $4k in mods. try again.

to the person who asked, a jdm car is a car sold on the japanese domestic market. some people in this thread are posting civic Si's, a prime example of a car that's not JDM (i owned one).

Man I could grab just about any used Bimmer and dog that Evo. German performance > All

indifferent.gif

Yeah okay.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

let's see... blanket statement all the way. if you're excluding m3's and gt 500's, cars in that price range... there is no stock car beating my evo x with $4k in mods. try again.

to the person who asked, a jdm car is a car sold on the japanese domestic market. some people in this thread are posting civic Si's, a prime example of a car that's not JDM (i owned one).

Man I could grab just about any used Bimmer and dog that Evo. German performance > All

indifferent.gif

Yeah okay.
laugh.gif
yeah that dude is clueless. i've torched many many many german rides.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

My 2000 EK hatch...
smile.gif
Nothing real special yet... GS-R blades, tokiko blues, Apex'i N1 exhaust, DC headers, no-name intake, 99-00 civic si seats, JDM fogs, Type R lips, etc. etc. ...still has stock d16 in it. Thinking of a B swap soon.

Bonus: My EM1 (2000 Civic Si)... Couldn't even put money into it, had it for 2 months, stolen and stripped
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT IT:

AFTER SCUMBAGS JACKED MY @$%@:

Ur engine in the hatch.. was it a B16 or B18.. Ek9 FTW!!!! Im thinkin about getting a RSX type S, a DC5 Integra, or a 240sx coupe.. Nice cars so far

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

indifferent.gif

Yeah okay.
laugh.gif

evo X with $4k mods (turbo general mods) = M3 killer
pimp.gif

don't quote me or imma have to go into super detail

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Here's my wife's car, '05 V6 Solara SLE. Old pic. I have since lowered it and tinted the windows. And I never really liked those rims on it, they looked a lot better on the Accord I had em on before we got this. But, she liked em, so they stayed on there.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

This thread is killing me.
laugh.gif
First of all it is not JDM, second its aSolara, and thirdm those rims are trash.
laugh.gif
Those rims dont look good onANY car. They look good in the trash.
roll.gif

you know it. i've got tune, boost controller, catback, intercooler piping, and hks filter and i'm not even done yet...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom