"Impossible Burger" Now Impossibly Close to the Real Thing

So basicially, this is veggie patty is literally da same thing as da real beef patty? :nerd:

My brother works at a high end French restaurant in SF where they serve an impossible burger. He claims its the best burger he's ever had. be it the place is 5 star so all other ingredients are top notch. easier to chew as it breaks apart better than normal beef texture wise. taste is to the beholder but everything else is like the real deal

Science is trying to make mooooovessss!!

giphy (11).gif

I will taste it to see how close it tastes to the real thing.

Usually, anytime someone claims they can't tell the difference I think they are bs'in me

the fieldhouse burger is really good. best plant-based patty i've had to date. haven't tried the impossible burger yet but i will soon. i'm sure i'll enjoy it.

and anyone wondering about the environmental impact:
link
From a water perspective, using simple mathematics, it is much more efficient and cost-effective to eatplant foods than animal foods. From a greenhouse gas emissions perspective, it is without doubt; significantly better for the environment to eat plant-based foods

Currently taking a break from eating meat for a couple months. Where can I buy this Impossible "meat"? Do regular grocery stores have them?

They just opened up a Vegan burger spot here. Might try if vegan burgers are getting close to the real thing.

Currently taking a break from eating meat for a couple months. Where can I buy this Impossible "meat"? Do regular grocery stores have them?
I bet by summer they'll be everywhere

more places starting to carry, I assume they're gonna be expensive

Impossible is just the name that caught on to it being a completely meatless burger.

“This is a meatless burger?! That’s impossible”

Just like I can’t believe it’s not butter

Had one at Founding Farmers DC . If I didn't know it wasn't real I'd have been none the wiser.
gawt damn , just checked their menu..the price for the burger is $16 bones . Rather 5guys burgers and fries if thats the case.

There’s an Umami restaurant that serves an impossible burger next to my work. I splurge and eat it 1x a week - it’s so damn delicious and good.

I dont get why vegans/vegetarians are so set on not eating animal products but do everything in their power to make it look like animal products.

I believe the main appeal for these kind of things is to attract people who wouldn't be interested in vegan food otherwise

Easy transition

I will taste it to see how close it tastes to the real thing.

Usually, anytime someone claims they can't tell the difference I think they are bs'in me

I’ve had a couple different and they really do taste like regular burgers. So much so, that my vegetarian boss said he can’t mess with them. He swears that there’s some sore of animal meat in there :lol:

Anyone try Monty’s burger in LA (ktown)?

I’m always driving by there and constantly a line. Have yet to try it

Back
Top Bottom