In 2012, theres only 5 things you need to get wimminz

Remember when Foambs wasn't regarded as "that shoe" ( aside from east coast)

I remember when they were an easy cop, and folks didn't know what they were..

Oh how THOSE times have changed.

Also, when will I be of age when no tattoos, no children, own place with nice job become what these birds want?

I'm 22 now.

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Some foams, a neck tattoo, a rosary, a snapback, and twitter..
30t6p3b.gif

What happened to puttin in work???? Damn shame.

Checking in

Dog all you gotta do is have decent mouthpiece and the birds come easy. If you're just tryna get some bunz, you just gotta learn to talk to them. Fortunately I got a good one now who isnt worried about any of that stuff

Man ive been a victim of wearing rosaries with no prior knowledge on so many occasions but hey. . .
YOLO

OP this sounds like something personal, let me guess some dude with all the items you mentioned came in and swooped your girl?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

OP is right
laugh.gif
, I hate seeing a girl that is educated and has a nice job settling for this. Dude drops her off at the metro and rides around all day in her car then picks her up at 5pm drops her at home and commences to ride around some more.
First thing that came to mind...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Also, when will I be of age when no tattoos, no children, own place with nice job become what these birds want?

I'm 22 now.
STOP IT 5, you was a kid back then

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by ricky409

I'm 22 now.
STOP IT 5, you was a kid back then

know your role and shut your mouth, slime. My older cousin from new york and big bro (29 and 28) were MAJOR Nike fans and took me with them when they cop shoes.

Nevermind actually being good looking, just throw on a bunch of clothes and hop on twitta.......right

Back
Top Bottom