In a battle, who are you taking? The Hulk vs Bane vs The Thing (Fantastic 4) vs Juggernaut

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Hulk. They had to ship him off to another planet to contain him. Nobody else is that bad.

and then he beat everyone on that planet and ended up ruling it 
laugh.gif

++% i thought the hulk had to drink some potion to become the hulk... so what if another already* super super hero drinks like wolverine.. will his bone/metal structure grow?

++% i thought the hulk had to drink some potion to become the hulk... so what if another already* super super hero drinks like wolverine.. will his bone/metal structure grow?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Hulk. They had to ship him off to another planet to contain him. Nobody else is that bad.

laugh.gif
AND THEN came back to stomp on the people who sent them there in the first place!

No one is seeing Hulk...except for maybe Sentry

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

laugh.gif
AND THEN came back to stomp on the people who sent them there in the first place!

No one is seeing Hulk...except for maybe Sentry

Originally Posted by Murda He

Goku.... by KO or forfeit.

Hulk is strong but all that rage is perfect for a spirit bomb IMO. Plus, the way Toriyama has Goku all lovable and friendly, he might treat Hulk like he did Maajin Buu... which would bring Banner back, thus ENDING the conflict -- since we all know neither character ever takes a concrete L.
What do you mean here? The spirit bomb does not get it's energy from a person's rage. It from the life force of the planet you're on, your own energy and ppl willing to give some of their life force. Plus that attack is mad cheap and an *#$ pull. You need time to be gathering the energy, time the Hulk will let you have, time a final flash won't buy. Goku aint gonna have his family and friends conveniently stepping in to distract Hulk. Plus I'm sure a mad enough Hulk could eat a spirit bomb for breakfast.

laugh.gif
@ the Hulk forfeiting.

To these other ppl, smarts is being brought up as not being a mindless brawler in a fight. Smarts in a fight is being able to use your environment to help you win and the like.

As for Thor, didn't the Hulk manage to pick up his hammer through shear strength and beat him with it senseless?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

Goku.... by KO or forfeit.

Hulk is strong but all that rage is perfect for a spirit bomb IMO. Plus, the way Toriyama has Goku all lovable and friendly, he might treat Hulk like he did Maajin Buu... which would bring Banner back, thus ENDING the conflict -- since we all know neither character ever takes a concrete L.
What do you mean here? The spirit bomb does not get it's energy from a person's rage. It from the life force of the planet you're on, your own energy and ppl willing to give some of their life force. Plus that attack is mad cheap and an *#$ pull. You need time to be gathering the energy, time the Hulk will let you have, time a final flash won't buy. Goku aint gonna have his family and friends conveniently stepping in to distract Hulk. Plus I'm sure a mad enough Hulk could eat a spirit bomb for breakfast.

laugh.gif
@ the Hulk forfeiting.

To these other ppl, smarts is being brought up as not being a mindless brawler in a fight. Smarts in a fight is being able to use your environment to help you win and the like.

As for Thor, didn't the Hulk manage to pick up his hammer through shear strength and beat him with it senseless?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by cguy610

Thor is like the only one that can beat the Hulk because he is immortal.

^ And what's all this talk about smarts? So Bill Gates should be able to beat Floyd Mayweather?

with or without time to prepare?

Thor is my favorite character. But Hulk will smash on him too.

If you guys haven't already watch Hulk vs.

it's two films, where he fights Wolverine among some others like Deadpool and Sabertooth. and the second one Hulk is under Loki's control and is smashing on all of the Asgardians even Thor.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by cguy610

Thor is like the only one that can beat the Hulk because he is immortal.

^ And what's all this talk about smarts? So Bill Gates should be able to beat Floyd Mayweather?

with or without time to prepare?

Thor is my favorite character. But Hulk will smash on him too.

If you guys haven't already watch Hulk vs.

it's two films, where he fights Wolverine among some others like Deadpool and Sabertooth. and the second one Hulk is under Loki's control and is smashing on all of the Asgardians even Thor.

Bear witness to his choice, children
And give thanks to your gods
And then pray for their mercy
For tonight the HULK may sleep
But his rage will never die.

Bear witness to his choice, children
And give thanks to your gods
And then pray for their mercy
For tonight the HULK may sleep
But his rage will never die.

didnt know much about sentry so i googled him and it says he kinda lost to hulk...
thats crazy, nobody can beat this cat..

didnt know much about sentry so i googled him and it says he kinda lost to hulk...
thats crazy, nobody can beat this cat..

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

realtalk the only fictional dudes that can stand toe to toe with The Hulk is
The Sentry, Thor, Superman, and Goku if you dont wanna include Galactus and dudes of that nature
Hes beaten Sentry, and Thor before, But Goku and Superman forsure would give him a crazy run i think Goku would end up losing in the end, but i think Superman would take the Hulk
And Bane wouldnt even come close to taking the Hulk no matter how smart people think he is lol

Back
Top Bottom