In A Mass Knife Fight Between Every American President, Who Would Win And Why?

without a doubt Andrew Jackson, I mean dude challenged people to duels, and won. Dude got shot multiple times, He's like the OG 50 cent.

Teddy Rossevelt...

"Speak softly and carry a big stick..."

I'll just add...

"To keep ****** off me"

laugh.gif

I mean look at his face...

Last edited:
one of them had to have actual hand to hand combat and was legit with them hands/handheld weapons

has feeling George Washington was that dude

Teddy, No question.

Son was blind in one eye from boxing and got shot through the chest.

Was still a beast. :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Barack would get washed...

I'm runnin with Jackson

Teddy and GW gotta shot too, with LBJ as a dark horse

obama would be the first to go cuz he's black all these racist mf'ers from the 1700s/1800s would do him like those inmates did the zombies in walking dead. then they'd fight amongst themselves. 

I was gonna go with my man Aaron Burr, but then I remembered he was never president. :frown:

I'm terrible for this but looking at the blog OP posted this had me :rofl: smh

"FDR has been outfitted with a [4] Bound Plus H-Frame Power Wheelchair, and can travel at a maximum speed of around 11.5 MPH. The wheelchair has been customized so that he is holding his knife with his dominant hand. This is to compensate for his almost certain and immediate defeat in the face of an overwhelming disadvantage."

I'm terrible for this but looking at the blog OP posted this had me :rofl: smh

"FDR has been outfitted with a [4] Bound Plus H-Frame Power Wheelchair, and can travel at a maximum speed of around 11.5 MPH. The wheelchair has been customized so that he is holding his knife with his dominant hand. This is to compensate for his almost certain and immediate defeat in the face of an overwhelming disadvantage."
LMAO, so this is a srs argument

Richard Nixon would probably pay off the sponsors to slip cyanide in everyone's water bottle so he'd think he won until he saw bill Clinton riding off with the female announcer blowing on og kush. Bill will catch him slipping and do away with him while he's not looking.

Presidential hunger games.

Back
Top Bottom