In A Mass Knife Fight Between Every American President, Who Would Win And Why?

The big homie William Howard Taft... 6'0 330 lbs. 
pimp.gif

My money is on Jackson.  I feel like FDR will have that oddjob vibe word to Goldeneye.....

yo im going with Andrew Jackson......But i feel like hed be the dude to go out in a blaze of glory, going crazy, slicing like 20 people then getting taking down by a mob.......slick bill is my sleeper pick to talk his way to the final 2

But yea at the end of the day i would hate to be obama he would get murked quick, the only dude who would have his back is Bill who i know would be smart enough to stay away from him :smh:

As many **** as Bill messed with, dudes had to have stepped to him so I feel like Bill can throw the hands

Today, I'll take Teddy Roosevelt. Dude was a true field general...he's seen the war and been through the struggle. Plus he was a boxing champ...those quick hands are so necessary right here.

Truman gets an honorable mention...you gotta have something special and hard in your heart to drop the Bomb. That's a man built to survive.

However, depending how tonight turns out, I might have to take the boy Willard. He dodges EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
Truman gets an honorable mention...you gotta have something special and hard in your heart to drop the Bomb. That's a man built to survive.

From his diary:

We have discovered the most terrible bomb in the history of the world. It may be the fire destruction prophesied in the Euphrates Valley Era, after Noah and his fabulous Ark.

Truman wrote, later in life, that, "I knew what I was doing when I stopped the war ... I have no regrets and, under the same circumstances, I would do it again."

Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, and Teddy Roosevelt in a 3 man fight to the end

Andrew Jackson for sure. His only regret in life was not killing more people. :lol: :smokin

Andrew Jackson. Dude got popped in the chest during a duel, stayed standing, lined up his shot, and killed his opponent.

Straight g ****

From his diary:

We have discovered the most terrible bomb in the history of the world. It may be the fire destruction prophesied in the Euphrates Valley Era, after Noah and his fabulous Ark.

Truman wrote, later in life, that, "I knew what I was doing when I stopped the war ... I have no regrets and, under the same circumstances, I would do it again."

After watching "The War" from Ken Burns, I would have easily done the same thing after what happened with each of the battles and how the Japanese were training their people to fight off an invasion.

On topic though, Teddy Roosevelt since he saw war and put a boxing ring in the East Room.

Last edited:
without a doubt Andrew Jackson, I mean dude challenged people to duels, and won. Dude got shot multiple times, He's like the OG 50 cent.
QFT. Posted what I was going to.

Ulysses S. Grant a close second.

Back
Top Bottom