in and out > 5 guys

well since theres a five guys burger in natomas now ill see who is better once in forall in n out or five guys burgers.

well since theres a five guys burger in natomas now ill see who is better once in forall in n out or five guys burgers.

I've had Five Guys once, and it tasted like a glorified Burger King.

I've had Five Guys once, and it tasted like a glorified Burger King.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

in and out of 5 guys?? ayyyoooo
laugh.gif

I say that Five Guys is tastier.

But In-N-out is better quality.

I prefer five guys when I'm wasted and In-N-Out when I'm sober.

I say that Five Guys is tastier.

But In-N-out is better quality.

I prefer five guys when I'm wasted and In-N-Out when I'm sober.

how can anyone say red robin is good? i had it after my friend said they were good and had the best fries. i paid $11 for garbage, fries were trash and the hamburger was nothing special at all. i had a better tasting burger at a coney island.

how can anyone say red robin is good? i had it after my friend said they were good and had the best fries. i paid $11 for garbage, fries were trash and the hamburger was nothing special at all. i had a better tasting burger at a coney island.

Does In-N-Out give you a plethora of toppings to choose from like Five Guys? I normally put all the goodies on mine... onions, green peps, jalapeno, etc.. Too bad there aren't any in Florida. I've been wanting to see what the hype is about for a while now.

Does In-N-Out give you a plethora of toppings to choose from like Five Guys? I normally put all the goodies on mine... onions, green peps, jalapeno, etc.. Too bad there aren't any in Florida. I've been wanting to see what the hype is about for a while now.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Your taste buds are defective.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Your taste buds are defective.

Back
Top Bottom