in and out > 5 guys

if 5 guys lowers the prices they wouldnt have a problem, they have really good food. but everytime i got there i spend close to $20 for myself.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

if 5 guys lowers the prices they wouldnt have a problem, they have really good food. but everytime i got there i spend close to $20 for myself.

20 dollars for yourself?  i spend like 12 dollars on a bacon cheese burger, large cajun, and regular soda

20 dollars for yourself?  i spend like 12 dollars on a bacon cheese burger, large cajun, and regular soda

Originally Posted by Crumbs

5 Guys > In-n-Out
Shake Shack >*

5 guys was my favorite till i had shake shack 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

you say it like $12 on fast food is good
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

laugh.gif

i dont mind seeing as how i dont go to 5 guys very often, like once a month if that, but its 12 dollars of filling food,

and i could make it last 2 meals if i wanted, i dont have to get the double patty regular bacon cheese burger just like i dont have to get the large cajun fries which is actually 2 large cup fulls because of the generous amount they throw in the bag

5 guys burgers and fries hit the spot, i cant even take carls jr seriously anymore

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

laugh.gif

i dont mind seeing as how i dont go to 5 guys very often, like once a month if that, but its 12 dollars of filling food,

and i could make it last 2 meals if i wanted, i dont have to get the double patty regular bacon cheese burger just like i dont have to get the large cajun fries which is actually 2 large cup fulls because of the generous amount they throw in the bag

5 guys burgers and fries hit the spot, i cant even take carls jr seriously anymore

In Fremont, CA there is a Five Guys, and In & Out right next to each other.

In & Out > Five Guys

In & Out > Five Guys

Originally Posted by jumpman247

In & Out > Five Guys

Just went there today to try 5 guys, it as pretty good imo, but I gotta agree 5 guys prices are way too high.
Both places are good.
Because of the prices in-n-out > 5 guys.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

In & Out > Five Guys

Just went there today to try 5 guys, it as pretty good imo, but I gotta agree 5 guys prices are way too high.
Both places are good.
Because of the prices in-n-out > 5 guys.

The cheese burger combination I made this afternoon was crack
eek.gif
pimp.gif
(Much better than In & Out)
Unfortunately I couldn't say the same for the fries; their famous "Cajun fries"were gross...they had little to no taste whatsoever
sick.gif

The cheese burger combination I made this afternoon was crack
eek.gif
pimp.gif
(Much better than In & Out)
Unfortunately I couldn't say the same for the fries; their famous "Cajun fries"were gross...they had little to no taste whatsoever
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom