In Drivers Ed, they say leave a note if you hit an unattended car...

yea, that never happens
mad.gif

Yeah, some POS dinged my door with their door while I was at the gym... I wish I would have been out there when it happened. I'm anal about my cars... I hate inconsiderate people

I think there was some NTer or his friend that had a dude hit their parked car and leave a note saying he was only writing it because people were watching or something. Hit and runs suck.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I think there was some NTer or his friend that had a dude hit their parked car and leave a note saying he was only writing it because people were watching or something. Hit and runs suck.

laugh.gif
so foul
I think if someone left me a note after hitting my car I'd call just to say thanks. Unless they really f'd up my car

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yeah, some POS dinged my door with their door while I was at the gym... I wish I would have been out there when it happened. I'm anal about my cars... I hate inconsiderate people

I park the Vette ALL the way at the end of the parking lot..if I don't take up two spaces.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I park the Vette ALL the way at the end of the parking lot..if I don't take up two spaces.

Yeah, I usually do that too...but the gym I go to has a small Private lot and its usually jammed packed...so theres really no chance of me taking up 2 spots and even the spots at the end of the lot are taken...

....So I usually try to park next to other nice cars and pray...
laugh.gif

Lol at oops but this reminded me of the prank calls. "I got your note in my own two Hands!!!!!!"

I usually park anywhere that I can find an open spot next to a curb.  I park as close as possible to the curb (w/o messing up tires
laugh.gif
) to give MORE than enough space to the person next to me to open their doors w/o hitting my car. 

Parking space at my building FTW

Parking space under a tree so my car is covered in bird ++@* FTL

Cant have it all DoubleJs.

This happened to me just last week! I wake up to see my tail light busted and my rear bumper dented and scraped. I was f'n livid. Worst thing is not knowing who did it so I gotta pay for it to get it fixed. Insurance is one big scam, I have full coverage too. Cant' even cover my car while I'm sleeping smh.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I'll take bird @%+! over a dent
laugh.gif

Someone destroyed the rear driver's side of my Honda Civic during the October storm a couple of years ago
30t6p3b.gif
and didn't leave a note but I still have to park on the street

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

I hate birds... at my girls apartment i have no choice but park near these crabtrees...

if it aint the little berries +$@+$! up my wax its bird %!!!  
mad.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

some idiot hit my car last month in my apartment parking lot and left 
30t6p3b.gif

*##%!$ up my passenger side door and fender 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

Just sayin man, it aint all gumrdops and lollipops out in dem streets, for any of us.

I've been the victim of 2 hit and runs. One time last january when I was at a court date. Got sentenced by the judge. Walked out to my car in the parking lot, some hit the drivers side of my car. was like 1900 in damage. Had to pay a 500 deductable.
sick.gif
they got video camers in the parking lot. I so I went in to see if it was caught on tape. The damn camera was facing a wall. Bah

Then last month some one hit the same side outside of my house. 900 In damages. Once again, have to pay a 500 deductable.
sick.gif

Can't stand that %#%$. Bunch of savages. Smh

I hit an unattended car once. Could hardly tell, but left a note anyways. Never got a call.

i've thought about taking up two parking spots, but even if i'm alllllll the way at the end of the lot with no cars nearby, i feel like someone's going to come and key my car for the hell of it.

i think we should just not let women drive...probably would take care of 98% of the problem.

I really can't standddd people who take up two spaces with their cars, that's even more inconsiderate because you are deliberately making someone else's life more difficult fr your own satisfaction...unlike hitting another car with your door, yeah some people are careless, others really do it by accident, I've tapped other peoples cars with my door by accident, no matter how hard I try to hold on toIt.

Back
Top Bottom