In NYC, what are some good neighborhoods outside of Manhattan?

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by Weekz

deep canarsie, if you go by e80's that area is trouble but deep like e104 area is a lot better. note: high concentration of caribbean people. expect at least one person per block having a barbeque (especially in the summer)

Don't be volunteering ppl into my neighborhood lol but the 100's is nice
u mean our neighborhood??? born and raised bro

deep canarsie, if you go by e80's that area is trouble but deep like e104 area is a lot better. note: high concentration of caribbean people. expect at least one person per block having a barbeque (especially in the summer)

Well I'll be damb
laugh.gif
  where in the 100's u at ?

Well I'll be damb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

brownsville

the entire south bronx

east new york

you should move to the pink houses rent is pretty cheap and the locals are sweet and caring.

I love the stairwells of pink houses they have a natural smell to them

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

brownsville

the entire south bronx

east new york

you should move to the pink houses rent is pretty cheap and the locals are sweet and caring.

I love the stairwells of pink houses they have a natural smell to them

Queens- Sunnyside, Woodside, LIC, Astoria, Jackson Heights. Not as young but still nice are Forest Hills, and Rego Park. Corona is decent, I had a studio in Lefrak City for a while, while there were some wild nights for sure, it was a nice apartment for a very good price, they're like $900 now i think.
Brooklyn- Williamsburg, Prospect Heights, Lefferts gardens, parts of bedstuy, parts of bushwick, clinton hill, parks slope, area surrounding brooklyn bridge
Bronx- Riverdale, possibly yankee stadium area

Queens- Sunnyside, Woodside, LIC, Astoria, Jackson Heights. Not as young but still nice are Forest Hills, and Rego Park. Corona is decent, I had a studio in Lefrak City for a while, while there were some wild nights for sure, it was a nice apartment for a very good price, they're like $900 now i think.
Brooklyn- Williamsburg, Prospect Heights, Lefferts gardens, parts of bedstuy, parts of bushwick, clinton hill, parks slope, area surrounding brooklyn bridge
Bronx- Riverdale, possibly yankee stadium area

Well I'll be damb
laugh.gif
eek.gif
, I'm not the only one from the 100's on here after all. But fort green is looking real nice, small shops on every block and beautiful condos.

Well I'll be damb
laugh.gif
eek.gif
, I'm not the only one from the 100's on here after all. But fort green is looking real nice, small shops on every block and beautiful condos.

Back
Top Bottom