In the market for a new car. Suggestions?

2013 Accord Coupe V6, Purchased Nov 1st

Staggered Wheel Set-up, Purchased Last Week

20x10 rear

20x8.5 front

should have went with concave wheels IMO.

Not a concave fan, I feel it's really played out on these types of cars (ie vossens). I don't see many Honda's with a nice lip. At 33, I didn't want to impress the tuner crowd.
no i agree, concave sux but on this body style it woulda looked better IMO

but yeah, tasteful mods >>>> ricey tuner cars

maybe once you lower it i'll appreciate it more. 

*edit
did you get w3v3 or what series?

Yeah I'm not really feeling stock height but I live in Houston and it's pot hole city (reason for the thick tires). So, I gotta see if I can just put on some H&R springs and get the .5 inch I want.

I got W3V3's its the JL branded box and speakers.

sweet man. w3v3 is a classic thumper.

gl with springs. let us know how it turns out. 

You need to drive the cars before you make any decisions, the 2013 accord is pretty sweet though. If you get the V6 Touring trim it has everything you'd need, if that's not in your budget the 4 cylinder Touring is still a sweet ride. Lots of cool features like Lane watch, Eco Assist, etc. But don't fall in love with the first car you drive, you're gonna think any new car is awesome compared to your last one so you'll probably fall in love with the first car you drive.

p.s. i sell cars lol

Besides reliable, what are you currently driving and what do you actually need in a newer car? Reliability is all in the maintenance history of the vehicle. A simple $80 pre-purchase inspection should tell you if the vehicle has been well maintained or not. I had a 1999 Toyota I just got rid of with 175,000 miles on it and didn't have a single problem because it was well maintained.

This can not be stressed enough.

Back
Top Bottom