in the rockville silverspring area where yall balling at?

outside courts? where are some good courts with lights? where the competition at? i wanna bring my 5 Been playing at norbeck and onley parks this past monthbut not really ghetto over there

ghettto?? what u wnna play with even pavement and water coolers ?
laugh.gif

kengar on beach dr

Sligo Creek .... Lights stay on till about 10, and there is pretty decent comp... You can also try Hillandale (New Hampshire Ave near White Oak) which also haslights and good comp...
If you are not used to TRASH talking or getting fried by the peanut gallery then these are NOT spots for you ....

good runs at sligo, been like that for years... never played at hillandale, but always drive past there and see folks ballin... does anyone know if peoplestill hoop at bauer drive in rockville??

ima swing thru these courts 1 day this summer....i usually jus goto the UMD gym cus since i moved out silverspring i couldnt find ne courts that are worthhoopin on. so yeah im def in need of some outdoor games this summer ill come thru n see how "ghetto" they are...lol...

^
Your lunching. I was at sligo last week. Comp is as good as back when i used to go on the regular. I even took some pics for my new blog. Check it out, linkbelow

kings farm, there outdoor courts on old baltimore rd, sligo is still good , long branch, bauer drive rec, upper county rec, pm me if u tryna ball

college park has some nice courts next to la plata and the crc. lights and everything. the courts used to be rough but now they remodeled it and they are supersmooth/pretty. a lot of good games get run like 8pm till 2am
roll.gif

^
Damn really? they be late nightin? there was this one spot kind of near sligo i used to hit up all the time that used to be poppin late. i went yesterday likeat 11 and nobody was there. so bored. I was FORCED to study for my finals, lol.

lol yall must be young cuz sligo before '02 was when it was at its best....i've been up there a few times but the comp is nowhere near what it used tobe

Back
Top Bottom