in their prime ...

Is it cuz there's an animal in it?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I know she did but I don't believe it cuz she's already taken it back and is now trying to play the Janelle Monae card and not define her sexuality
laugh.gif
I still got a chance to impregnate.
my homeboy little brother use to bang her back in her gwinnett days... said she (and iuno if it is all true but i tend to believe it) like buy him kicks etc.. smokes things like that and would sneak off etc.. to kick it with him cause her folks was on some we dont want you/like you to be around certain "black folks" he was like she was basically on some ur just this dude i hook up with etc.. pay/get stuff for on some sugar mamma type deal

michelle beadle or clarissa thompson or erin andrews in order

either before or after flounder face surgery status

Last edited:
old school..

clarissa explains it all (clarissa) or alex mack(wonderful world of alex mack) or dina (salute your shorts) bradley or melody (hey dude)

Last edited:
Selma always got it over Penelope and it's a tie between Dina and Ben Stiller's wife.
In their prime though….

roll.gif
yea i mean its more of blonde or brunette i really dont see as far as looks wise one over the other.... but to the last part it has to be past no way can it be current...

that would be like lisa turtle and maia campbell current... a dope fiend vs well a dope fiend

iuno why i didnt think of this....

suzanne sommers prime heyday...or katey segal prime heyday....

or another one...

becky on roseanne or

becky on roseanne

suz.jpg
 vs 
sony_peg.jpg

Sindrome-Darrin-Roseanne-Becky-Conner-Sarah-Chalke-Alicia-Goranson.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom