Indecent Proposal. what do you do? Money vs Values

If you've never seen the movie the question is would you let a man who's not ugly/fat/dumb and richer than you have your wife for one night in exchange for 1 million dolars.

Remember this isn't your girlfriend/jumpoff.  This is your wife so if you've never been in a serious relationship then you opinion doesn't matter. 

My current answer is no because it just will cause problems.  As much as I would love that "easy" money I wouldn't want my wife to be "selling" herself even if it was just once.

If you've never seen the movie the question is would you let a man who's not ugly/fat/dumb and richer than you have your wife for one night in exchange for 1 million dolars.

Remember this isn't your girlfriend/jumpoff.  This is your wife so if you've never been in a serious relationship then you opinion doesn't matter. 

My current answer is no because it just will cause problems.  As much as I would love that "easy" money I wouldn't want my wife to be "selling" herself even if it was just once.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

One Million is no where near enough for something such as that.
By that logic, what price would be enough?

i dont think the quotations around selling and easy were needed for their intended meanings. or am i wrong? serious question

i dont think the quotations around selling and easy were needed for their intended meanings. or am i wrong? serious question

Originally Posted by Big J 33

500 mil ? 

laugh.gif
 if it was that much bread on the line 95% of couples would do it, split it, and then break up and start a new life.

Back
Top Bottom