laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

only if it was dirk

id probably let dude pipe the wife for free if he won the finals
30t6p3b.gif
Avy and sig contradicts current statement 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I am mad the first few replies were no, so that kind of swayed folks from telling the non-politically correct answer. Which is why as an OP I never answer my own question until after a few replies.

But hell no I wouldn't. Not selling my family's soul
why would you pose a question you already know the answer to then?

I am mad the first few replies were no, so that kind of swayed folks from telling the non-politically correct answer. Which is why as an OP I never answer my own question until after a few replies.

But hell no I wouldn't. Not selling my family's soul
why would you pose a question you already know the answer to then?

I don't think you have to be in a serious relationship to have an opinion on this topic

I don't think you have to be in a serious relationship to have an opinion on this topic

But on the real I don't think I could do it, I'm selfish as hell so selfish I don't want my exes sleeping with other people 
30t6p3b.gif
. So for me to let my wife do it for a mil nah don't think I could cuz I know if I did I'd divorce her and call her every demeaning name in the book 
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm a scumbag 
tired.gif

But on the real I don't think I could do it, I'm selfish as hell so selfish I don't want my exes sleeping with other people 
30t6p3b.gif
. So for me to let my wife do it for a mil nah don't think I could cuz I know if I did I'd divorce her and call her every demeaning name in the book 
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm a scumbag 
tired.gif

Money over Pride + Dignity? No way!!! I will just work harder & come home to my wife every night.

Money over Pride + Dignity? No way!!! I will just work harder & come home to my wife every night.

No, I think that most of us couldn't look at our wife the same way ever again.  It would definitely cause problems for me and maybe lead to divorce.  She'll end up taking half of the money anyway.

No, I think that most of us couldn't look at our wife the same way ever again.  It would definitely cause problems for me and maybe lead to divorce.  She'll end up taking half of the money anyway.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

I had the nicest chick in the world propose to me. She was illegal from Mexico. She offered alot of money bug she wasn't good looking...I turned her down. I feel bad sometimes to be honest. I hope she's ok now.

Oh it was one of those, get married to become legal proposals? How much was she talking about.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

I had the nicest chick in the world propose to me. She was illegal from Mexico. She offered alot of money bug she wasn't good looking...I turned her down. I feel bad sometimes to be honest. I hope she's ok now.

Oh it was one of those, get married to become legal proposals? How much was she talking about.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom