Indecent Proposal. what do you do? Money vs Values

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Big J 33

One Million is no where near enough for something such as that.
By that logic, what price would be enough?

500 mil ? 

laugh.gif
 if it was that much bread on the line 95% of couples would do it, split it, and then break up and start a new life.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

500 mil ? 

laugh.gif
 if it was that much bread on the line 95% of couples would do it, split it, and then break up and start a new life.

I would think about it, but I know I would be unhappy so I don't think I would go through with it.
I don't know, I guess I just prefer a happy marriage. 
ohwell.gif
 I'm a simp, I know.

If my wife says yes convincingly and I say no 
indifferent.gif
 I'd let dude pipe, then I'll give her like 10% of the 500 million. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

500 mil ? 

laugh.gif

I would think about it, but I know I would be unhappy so I don't think I would go through with it.
I don't know, I guess I just prefer a happy marriage. 
ohwell.gif
 I'm a simp, I know.

If my wife says yes convincingly and I say no 
indifferent.gif
 I'd let dude pipe, then I'll give her like 10% of the 500 million. 
laugh.gif

I had the nicest chick in the world propose to me. She was illegal from Mexico. She offered alot of money bug she wasn't good looking...I turned her down. I feel bad sometimes to be honest. I hope she's ok now.

I had the nicest chick in the world propose to me. She was illegal from Mexico. She offered alot of money bug she wasn't good looking...I turned her down. I feel bad sometimes to be honest. I hope she's ok now.

ok good i didnt wanna be the first person to say yea
laugh.gif
....lets not pretend like our wives are gonna be virgins
for a mill? if i love my chick enough to marry her, she'll know whats up and we'll be buying a new house together that next day 
pimp.gif

ok good i didnt wanna be the first person to say yea
laugh.gif
....lets not pretend like our wives are gonna be virgins
for a mill? if i love my chick enough to marry her, she'll know whats up and we'll be buying a new house together that next day 
pimp.gif

If I saw the cash......

I would let her smash then leave her......

but it would bother me

If I saw the cash......

I would let her smash then leave her......

but it would bother me

I am mad the first few replies were no, so that kind of swayed folks from telling the non-politically correct answer. Which is why as an OP I never answer my own question until after a few replies.

But hell no I wouldn't. Not selling my family's soul

I am mad the first few replies were no, so that kind of swayed folks from telling the non-politically correct answer. Which is why as an OP I never answer my own question until after a few replies.

But hell no I wouldn't. Not selling my family's soul

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Oh it was one of those, get married to become legal proposals? How much was she talking about.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Oh it was one of those, get married to become legal proposals? How much was she talking about.

Back
Top Bottom