Infighting within the BLM movement....

how did he throw his mom under the bus? he's just saying what he was told :lol:

maybe someone had his birth certificate so he knew he had to say the dude on my birth certificate isn't my dad and it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to realize what that meant?

that biracial struggle is real, neither sides want you
Smartest thing and possibly one of the few things I'll ever agree with you on.

Wish more black people accepted hispanics or "Mexicans" like this in the hood. A lot of black people here can't stand us and would love to see us sent back across the border. Shout out to the ones that do mess with us tho :pimp:

The dislike goes both ways.

Absolutely. It's gotten better than it was in the 90's but it's still there :smh:

I've always wondered where it stems from.

Nothing but love from this end. NT needs to start a movement :lol:

It's cool to hate Black people, if you want to be accepted you have to like what the majority race likes and hate what the majority race hates. This subconscious mind screwing has been going on all over the world for centuries.

We fall for misdirection again. Silencing achieved.

What can we do about it? Serious question, Let's start put down guidelines here and start spreading the word or something. Can't build a house w/o a blueprint, can't win a war w/o a battleplan.

CM-lUEqWoAAEceB.jpg

http://t.co/1vetYqnHiQ

Crazy how for years white ppl used the "One drop" rule, but now people have to prove their blackness?

I have an incredibly light grandfather and a just as light with red hair and freckles aunt & Uncle (rip). So maybe my perception is skewed, but I fully believe dude is half-black. I've seen childhood pictures of my uncle and he looks just as "white" as Shaun King's picture and I know for a fact he's African-American... On both sides.

This dude has put in time and effort into the black lives matters movement. Hell, his Twitter alone is a full time job. This is nothing more than a campaign to smear him, derail the movement and divide black people. Sorry, not falling for it.

Last edited:
Kinda funny how it got quiet as hell in here. :lol:

Guess it'll pick back up when the next conservative blogger writes an alleged expose piece.

What do you mean it got quiet? There's nothing to talk about it. He proved nothing except throwing his mom under the bus by saying she got mixed by multiple men and that because his siblings all have different fathers that he's black. Amazing stereotype about single black women with children BTW. His own family says he's white. What do they gain from lying?

You must be blind as well because I posted a link from the site be writes for that calls him into question. Get a DNA test that proves your ancestry. Plenty of money that he stole that can pay for that.

Derail the movement? It derailed itself. You have people publicly fighting and cannibalizing themselves over nonsense. Also saw that they are indeed paid protestors from Dream Hampton's tweet. The movement is a joke led by a homosexual and black misandrists who don't want to offer real solutions.

Last edited:

Guess it'll pick back up when the next conservative blogger writes an alleged expose piece.

This is another thing that's so weird about this whole thing too

Dudes got to dissing BLM just of this, calling them annoying, blind, political pawns thay are getting played. Implying people shouldn't take them seriously for whatever reason

But this entire thing was started by a conservative blogger who didn't attack King's positions. Instead try to discredit/slander in another way. And so called "woke" black folk join along with that.

Like who is really getting played here. :lol:

To me it seems like a white supremacists blogger just hit another checkmate on folk and they don't eem know it.

Last edited:
What do you mean it got quiet? There's nothing to talk about it. He proved nothing except throwing his mom under the bus by saying she got mixed by multiple men and that because his siblings all have different fathers that he's black. Amazing stereotype about single black women with children BTW. His own family says he's white. What do they gain from lying?

You must be blind as well because I posted a link from the site be writes for that calls him into question. Get a DNA test that proves your ancestry. Plenty of money that he stole that can pay for that.

Derail the movement? It derailed itself. You have people publicly fighting and cannibalizing themselves over nonsense. Also saw that they are indeed paid protestors from Dream Hampton's tweet. The movement is a joke led by a homosexual and black misandrists who don't want to offer real solutions.

Every time I read your posts that could double as right wing #tcot tweets, I'm dumber because of it.

You're a joke, sir. Goodnight.

Glad I could entertain you. You read something other than Buzzfeed or some other left wing rag and your brain hurts. Beyond his race, people have been on him for defrauding people but his flock which includes sheep like you dont want to believe he's capable of doing that. People are averse to the truth and you solidified yourself as one of them. I don't know what I expected from this site anyway being as far left as it is. You don't have to worry about me playboy, you've been blocked.

This is another thing that's so weird about this whole thing too

Dudes got to dissing BLM just of this, calling them annoying, blind, political pawns thay are getting played. Implying people shouldn't take them seriously for whatever reason

But this entire thing was started by a conservative blogger who didn't attack King's positions. Instead try to discredit/slander in another way. And so called "woke" black folk join along with that.

Like who is really getting played here. :lol:

To me it seems like a white supremacists just hit another checkmate on folk and they don't eem know it.

Exactly. If people really can't see this for what it is, they're blind.

I don't love the BLM movement. I love what it stands for, but some of the tactics and their blunders are quite frankly, embarrassing. I think Shaun is generally a good dude with good intentions, but again, some of the stuff he's done/said leaves me scratching my head.

All that said, someone apparently thinks they're getting too big and influential. Slander like this Shaun King thing is what "they" do to divide and conquer. If people who were supportive of the movement are now questioning that support because the seeds of doubt about his race have been planted, their mission is accomplished. Like I said, it'll pick back up in here when the next scandal breaks. And trust that it's coming. In no way am I comparing this King to MLK or Malcolm, but history proves that any time a black man is vocal about challenging white supremacy and the status quo, they get shut down one way or another. IMO, this is no different.

Glad I could entertain you. You read something other than Buzzfeed or some other left wing rag and your brain hurts. Beyond his race, people have been on him for defrauding people but his flock which includes sheep like you dont want to believe he's capable of doing that. People are averse to the truth and you solidified yourself as one of them. I don't know what I expected from this site anyway being as far left as it is. You don't have to worry about me playboy, you've been blocked.

K.

Wish more black people accepted hispanics or "Mexicans" like this in the hood. A lot of black people here can't stand us and would love to see us sent back across the border. Shout out to the ones that do mess with us tho
pimp.gif

The dislike goes both ways.
Absolutely. It's gotten better than it was in the 90's but it's still there 
mean.gif
I've always wondered where it stems from.

Nothing but love from this end. NT needs to start a movement
laugh.gif
It's cool to hate Black people, if you want to be accepted you have to like what the majority race likes and hate what the majority race hates. This subconscious mind screwing has been going on all over the world for centuries.
A hashtag started BLM right? Idk...

#BlackAndBrownUnity... #UnitedWeStand

This is my only social media account, I can't spread the word anyways
laugh.gif

Disestablishing the current hate culture for blacks is going to take a lot more then a hashtag movement. That's still not that realistic of a goal.

Still need to pick the low hanging fruit before we tackle the whole tree.

Last edited:

Meh...I still have doubts because even with his statement, he's not 100% certain. That being said,

I'm genuinely curious as to who Don Lemon spoke to in King's family. Also, why hasn't anyone reached out to the dad? I'm assuming he's not deceased, but still....

Last edited:
What about his statement wasn't certain though? He said he's been told that his dad is a light skinned black dude. I guess I don't see what's so suspect about that. His mom cheated, got pregnant and had him. Maybe she doesn't even know who the father is, so how would he?

Or maybe he never wanted to know because the man in his life who he knew as dad was good enough for him. This happens all the time lol....again, I'm not sure what's so unbelievable about the scenario.

In the year 2015, ya'll really let a racist white lady, a conservative blogger and tap dancin' Don Lemon get you to question a man's blackness (even though he's said he's biracial all along). Think about that for a minute.

I guess the 1 drop rule no longer applies?

What about his statement wasn't certain though? He said he's been told that his dad is a light skinned black dude. I guess I don't see what's so suspect about that. His mom cheated, got pregnant and had him. Maybe she doesn't even know who the father is, so how would he?

Or maybe he never wanted to know because the man in his life who he knew as dad was good enough for him. This happens all the time lol....again, I'm not sure what's so unbelievable about the scenario.

In the year 2015, ya'll really let a racist white lady, a conservative blogger and tap dancin' Don Lemon get you to question a man's blackness (even though he's said he's biracial all along). Think about that for a minute.

He's going off of what he's told. Simple as that. You even had a question at the end of your first paragraph, so there's a bit of a grey area. Bottom line, it's HIS business and it does suck that it came down to him airing out some dirty laundry. However, a simple DNA test or talk with the man on the birth certificate would clear up a lot.

Also, I couldn't care less about Don Lemon. However, I am curious about the family member that he spoke to.

In addition, I would be more willing to give King the benefit of the doubt, but there have been some shady things associated with him over the past couple of years that I can't ignore.

Last edited:
Also, if he's fully white why would he pretend to be black for all these years? Dude is in his mid/late 30's so he's been putting on this act for almost 20 yrs? And why would anybody choose to be black when they're from a town of 8500 in Kentucky where the black population is less than 1 percent?

That doesn't make any sense. Dude has a wife and kids and is fairly well known at Morehouse. If he's faking the funk he's the greatest actor of our generation.

He's going off of what he's told. Simple as that. You even had a question at the end of your first paragraph, so there's a bit of a grey area. Bottom line, it's HIS business and it does suck that it came down to him airing out some dirty laundry. However, a simple DNA test or talk with the man on the birth certificate would clear up a lot.

Also, I couldn't care less about Don Lemon. However, I am curious about the family member that he spoke to.

In addition, I would be more willing to give King the benefit of the doubt, but there have been some shady things associated with him over the past couple of years that I can't ignore.

That question was posed to you, as in offering a situation that maybe you hadn't thought of. I can think of a few plausible scenarios that I've seen played out in real life, so I have no need to question.

Here's the thing you're missing: WHY DOES HE HAVE TO TAKE A DNA TEST TO CLEAR ANYTHING UP?

Who are YOU to even suggest that another man needs to do such a thing? If he's okay with how the situation played out in his life, so am I. And you should be, too. Questioning the blackness of someone who clearly has some black blood running through his veins is absolutely absurd. Sounds like some **** they'd do in Nazi Germany to make sure you were a pure race.

Again, the only reason you're even approaching that subject is because some right wing folks with an agenda to push told you so. 'Murica.

That question was posed to you, as in offering a situation that maybe you hadn't thought of. I can think of a few plausible scenarios that I've seen played out in real life, so I have no need to question.

Here's the thing you're missing: WHY DOES HE HAVE TO TAKE A DNA TEST TO CLEAR ANYTHING UP?

Who are YOU to even suggest that another man needs to do such a thing? If he's okay with how the situation played out in his life, so am I. And you should be, too. Questioning the blackness of someone who clearly has some black blood running through his veins is absolutely absurd. Sounds like some **** they'd do in Nazi Germany to make sure you were a pure race.

Again, the only reason you're even approaching that subject is because some right wing folks with an agenda to push told you so. 'Murica.

He doesn't have to do anything, bruh. He said what he did, but I still have my doubts because there are things that don't add up to me. Instead of going on an diatribe and not reading what I said before, you would have seen that I posted "IT'S HIS BUSINESS."

I'm approaching the subject because it's news. In the wake of everything that happened with Rachel Dolezal, this was interesting as well.

Diatribe? Lol okay boss.

So what about him being biracial doesn't add up for you?

And that Dolezal broad was outed by her parents. Entirely different than being attacked and slandered by folks with malicious intent.

Back
Top Bottom