Infighting within the BLM movement....

He blocks everyone who asks and the proof is right there about Haiti from the people who were supposed to get the money. Doesn't matter if it was from 2011, the proof is right there. The truth is right there and you deny, deny and deny. No wonder whites were able to infiltrate the movement and profit from it. He gets a dark caesar and now he passes for black.

I didn't deny anything. But, going through Janeil Owen's tweets before and after that Apr 20th tweet. It seems like Shaun King was very much involved with that organization and had a great relationship with them. I need more info that money was stolen. There is no indication of wrong doing, at least coming from Janeil. That half cut off screenshot is not enough for me. Sorry.

Last edited:

He had no intention of giving them that money until he was pressed. You care to address the Haiti money or is that false too?

From what you posted earlier...this is the most damning part:

Created on the Web site YouCaring.com, thousands of dollars were pouring into a fund for the Rice family. But Kucharski had never heard of King — one of the fund’s primary organizers — and Rice’s mother told him that she was unaware of the fundraiser.

with so many fund raising websites and so many people contributing and starting fundraisers i can see how it she couldn't know...i mean do you honestly think she knew about every single fundraiser that was started...regardless the attacking of the BLM movement has been getting super heavy lately...

Yea cause folks don't like being represented by folks that beg for white validation instead of promoting action.

Just sad all young blacks are forcefully being represented by these folks by the media.

You got some on Twitter bickering right now and exposing how stupid they really are. They're straight up pawns

Media know how gravitate and promote some ******** :smh:

So then what is the non "begging for white validation" alternative of black lives matters should the media tear the movement apart?

Piece written by Shaun King...

Over the past 72 hours I have been attacked with lies by the conservative media, lies that have been picked up by the traditional media and spread further. I have kept silent at the advice of friends and mentors, but I will do so no longer.

The reports about my race, about my past, and about the pain I’ve endured are all lies. My mother is a senior citizen. I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother’s past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man. My mother and I have discussed her affair. She was a young woman in a bad relationship and I have no judgment. This has been my lived reality for nearly 30 of my 35 years on earth. I am not ashamed of it, or of who I am—never that—but I was advised by my pastor nearly 20 years ago that this was not a mess of my doing and it was not my responsibility to fix it. All of my siblings and I have different parents. I'm actually not even sure how many siblings I have. It is horrifying to me that my most personal information, for the most nefarious reasons, has been forced out into the open and that my private past and pain have been used as jokes and fodder to discredit me and the greater movement for justice in America. I resent that lies have been reported as truth and that the obviously racist intentions of these attacks have been consistently downplayed at my expense and that of my family.

Race, love, hate, and me: A distinctly American story

So who else are we gonna insist is white now? Kid from Kid-n-Play? Steph Curry? Zach LaVine? Klay Thompson?

I need answers, ya'll.

In all seriousness, have you doubters never seen a super, high "yella" brother before?

View media item 1680921

View media item 1680922

timthumb.php

View media item 1680924

:nerd:

Last edited:
Even though he's done some embarrassing things ( paying someone to take down the flag in sc) I believe he's mixed, hell my cousin is his color with freckles and my aunt is dark-skinned,

Haiti is corrupt as hell, the country received billions in aid after the earthquake and people are still living in shacks and with no running water, so I gotta raise an eyebrow when it comes to orgs there talking about not receiving money.

And the screenshot up there confirmed tamirs family got the money, seems like the lawyer was just trying to line his pockets and didn't like he didn't have access to the money shaun raised.

Over the past 72 hours I have been attacked with lies by the conservative media, lies that have been picked up by the traditional media and spread further. I have kept silent at the advice of friends and mentors, but I will do so no longer.

The reports about my race, about my past, and about the pain I’ve endured are all lies. My mother is a senior citizen. I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother’s past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man. My mother and I have discussed her affair. She was a young woman in a bad relationship and I have no judgment. This has been my lived reality for nearly 30 of my 35 years on earth. I am not ashamed of it, or of who I am—never that—but I was advised by my pastor nearly 20 years ago that this was not a mess of my doing and it was not my responsibility to fix it. All of my siblings and I have different parents. I'm actually not even sure how many siblings I have. It is horrifying to me that my most personal information, for the most nefarious reasons, has been forced out into the open and that my private past and pain have been used as jokes and fodder to discredit me and the greater movement for justice in America. I resent that lies have been reported as truth and that the obviously racist intentions of these attacks have been consistently downplayed at my expense and that of my family.

Jeez :x :smh:

They really pushed dude to have to do this

Jeez :x :smh:

They really pushed dude to have to do this

It actually reminds me of stuff that happens on NT. Somebody can get slandered for something they didn't do (or somebody else did), a barrage of jokes and I-knew-its happen, then that person provides proof countering all the slander, and then people either don't acknowledge it, or they backpedal. I'm only speaking in a general sense by the way, I haven't been keeping up with this specific story that much.

Misdirection.

And we fall for it every time.

Reason, there's a void between those that are older and comfortable and those that are young and uncomfortable. Those of us that are older have to get more uncomfortable and start standing up. Most of the people in his movement don't understand how deep the puddle goes. Even when standing in it, they don't see the water rising. The career politicians and seasoned people are playing a game w/ them and many don't acknowledge it.....Yall can skip over this post tho :smh:

My mother is a senior citizen. I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother’s past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man. 
So rather than directly just answering the question whether his father was in fact black, he outs his mom as a cheater and claims he was told his dad was black?

My mother is a senior citizen. I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother’s past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man. 
So rather than directly just answering the question whether his father was in fact black, he outs his mom as a cheater and claims he was told his dad was black?
*lil durk voice* Ls...

RIP Shaun King
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom