Info that answers questions on the Rick Ross CO Situation and his aunthenticity . . .

meek meals

Banned
http://57thave.com/?p=3674 (Comments)
On da real read between the lines…

I aint all on Ross right now, down here in miami we stay on allot of undergroud stuff, but dog does make good music. But at the same time imma take the time to call it like it is, and clarify some real ****.

People saying Ross fake for being a CO blah blah… I went to Carol City, and dog was serving weed in da school house back then… That man went on to land a football scholarship and got sent back home cause he got caught with dope at Albany state. straight up and down, the ***** was connected by association of growing up around some real g’s getting money, and the whole time Ross was a resource for Boobie.

Imma put it like this, if you aint from Miami, you don’t know, and more than likely you aint gone take the account of another ***** even though you wasnt there because its easier to hate and dismiss da real deal cause you already got your mind made up to hate based on wrong information to begin with.

Thangs aint always what it seem on the surface. The same way the high-class dont understand middle america, is the same way a ***** that aint from Miami won’t understand the demographics of how these streets work down here.

I’m from Carol City, and went off to ball too, cause i went on to pursue a chance at football to better my situation does that make me soft. Carol City aint Mutha****** peaches n cream, so how what i was born and raise in suddenly turn me into a fake *** ***** cause i went to college, and all of the sudden mean what i got in me dont certify me to represent what real in my hood?

That’s what ya’ll saying about this man, that he fake, you only as fake as your environment, and if dog was fake, he wouldn’t be able to walk around down here — not in Miami, not these streets; thats certified!

We done saw some good entertainment with 50 jumping on transcripts of Ross’ lawyer doing what he paid to do, to clear his client. 50 know its common sense for a lawyer to do what he do, but he rolling with the media cause he know everybody dont got the chance to breathe the air in miami, like the folks that know da real deal.

So 50 choosing to tread that line like a ***** instead of seeking da truth

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...9091both1.html

Everybody that got sense know that when you high profile and got cash you hire a good lawyer to portray you as a chior boy! 50 smart, but still don’t discredit what we know in Miami.

What 50 should be exploring is what Ross was doing from age 20 through now, cause Ross like 32 now!! That’s if 50 real, and want to know the truth, cause that will anwswer the question.

The real answer go like this: Rick Ross really known as “big will” on the streets down here. Im 2 years older than Ross, grew up within the same vicinity in Carol City, im off of 37th and 207th in the baha’s. So in a sense when u a lil older, u got a perspective of watchin cats under you grow up.

Dog always been savy, and if u know anything bout miami, u know the only way to grow up a ***** down here is to be raise in Boca Raton. Outside looking in, you must know that in miami, u dont go to Carol City High School and find your way through these streets as a fake ***** cause u won’t survive…

The peeps Ross was running with – “Boobie Boys” – was one of the top 3 teams that ran the streets of miami in da dope-game… Ross was “Boobie’s” (aka Kenneth Williams) lil protege. So to know Ross, you gotta know Boobie, cause Boobie was da mastermind.

Naw Ross wasnt no kingpin like Boobie, but if u next to dat *****, and seeing chess moves being made, and you eating by association, and you happen to become a rapper, what would you rap about?

Boobies game was so tight, that although he was one of the biggest d-boy’s in the street, the Feds ddnt even indict him on dope charges. They got him on suspected murders. So in a sense Ross reflects on his time being next to the man when he speaks, and speaks from experience for what he witnessed and took part in.

Read up on facts: http://www.ca11.uscourts.gov/opinions/ops/200013083.pdf

Put it like this, in terms of the CO angle in Ross’s background… When Boobie was indicted by the Feds, they also discovered that he had Miami-Dade finest Police on payroll… So the fact that Ross went CO aint no thang in Miami. Why, we got cops on druglord payrolls being found every day down here. Thos where the drugs come in, so it may not be believable to some, but it’s da truth in da M.I.A; cause this a dirty city.

Basically for Ross to explain himself might mean indicting himself… Boobie in the Feds currently and is currently appealing his case, what got him convicted was allot of he say she say.
Ross himself got a case pending, and has to portray a artist cause he’s being watched…

50 got Ross baby momma bring up that Ross’ momma bought him a house and a mercedes. Any real ***** know when you doing dirt, and aint got no job, for 10 whole years, but u still eatin, the best thing to do is put your assest in your momma name cause she getting a W-2.

That’s Dope-Boy rule number 1

said all that to say this, from a real *****, what the media and outta-towners might not know, the hood respect…

Bawse do yo thang…
From 2009, Before the MMG wave.

TL;DR - Ross was a protege of a drug kingpin who had the Miami police on his payroll which explains him being sort of a crooked CO and him explaining it would open up a whole lot of legal trouble for him.

I've always said he was a crooked CO. And the CO photos were from the late 90's. What was he doing from 99 till 06 when he got on?

It's smart for him to stay quiet on it because we see what's happened to T.I. and Boosie.

Makes no difference on how I enjoy the music, but it's just an interesting discussion.

I'm a big advocate of leaving entertainment and music separate so this is why this isn't in the Rick Ross GFID Thread.

Thoughts?
*Waits for Deuce King and the We Hate Rozay Coalition*

Last edited:
Doesn't change a thing, really.

Music is entertaining, won't mean much after i hit the STOP button.

He speaks on it in the latest issue of rolling stone. Here

For the first time, Ross talks about his past life as a corrections officer – an opportunity, he says, to "wash my hands" after his best friend was sentenced to 10 years for trafficking cocaine and heroin: "This was my best friend, who I ate peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches with, and pork and beans with, my buddy, my partner, my number-one dude. Suddenly I'm talking to him over federal phone calls. Hearing the way it was building, I knew I couldn't take nothing for granted," says Ross. "My homey's father was a huge influence on my life, too . . . He was the one who was like, 'Yo, go get a job somewhere, man. Go be a fireman. Or go be a corrections officer. Just go sit down somewhere."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/on-the-cover-rick-ross-gangster-of-love-20120815

I'm supposed to believe a hood ***** in the streets of Carol City wrote this and not Ross' Jewish lawyer?

So because there are dirty cops out there William just HAD to be a CO drug kingpin. Fact huh?

Boobie boys and William both resided in Miami so William HAD to be running with them huh?

He was running with Boobie boys millions of dollars and yet he slept on Block's couch to get his music out?

There's no doubt in my mind that this whole backstory about Ross is a complete fabrication.

Cmon man the fact that people are actually trying turn this man fairy tales and fantasies into reality is hilarious.

That "article" didn't even say anything new or anything that would explain why Ross would LIE about having been a CO.

Nothing changes. Ross is still a clown...

So because there are dirty cops out there William just HAD to be a CO drug kingpin. Fact huh?
Boobie boys and William both resided in Miami so William HAD to be running with them huh?
He was running with Boobie boys millions of dollars and yet he slept on Block's couch to get his music out?
There's no doubt in my mind that this whole backstory about Ross is a complete fabrication.
Cmon man the fact that people are actually trying turn this man fairy tales and fantasies into reality is hilarious.
Yeah, okay....anybody could've written that story.

Story makes no sense.

So he was Boobie's "protege" while being a football star at the same time.....oh but wait Albany State said they have no record of him going there.

There's a reason there's never been a video of Ross in his old hood (even though he records EVERYTHING else) and there's little to no legit background on him besides being a C.O.

I'm all for this **** being entertainment, but when the entertainer keeps trying to portray the artist version of him to be the REAL him...that's when I gotta question ****.

For example I think Plies sucks as a rapper, but I respect him as man because he knows the difference between being Plies the artist and Algernod the actual person.

This thread won't change a thing, the dudes who **** with Ross still gonna **** with him, the dudes who don't, still won't

I always wondered why nobody from Miami hasn't G checked Ross yet? In the days of mediatakeout/twitter it would be so easy, I know boobie still got some affiliates out there who can come out and say Ross never ran with them or was affiliated

*waits for the usual suspects*

Ross is a clown. Ross is a lier. Ross is pretty fake. Ross does be actin like something he's not sometimes.

But, Ross is also great at marketing himself and his team. Ross has a good ear for beats. Ross looks out for his team. And most importantly, Ross makes good music (minus the trap junk).

So it's whatever to me. You don't have to like the guy to respect his grind.

Last edited:
This thread won't change a thing, the dudes who **** with Ross still gonna **** with him, the dudes who don't, still won't
I always wondered why nobody from Miami hasn't G checked Ross yet? In the days of mediatakeout/twitter it would be so easy, I know boobie still got some affiliates out there who can come out and say Ross never ran with them or was affiliated
*waits for the usual suspects*

This. I don't believe so off the stuff he says BUT Nobody has g-checked him and in this day and age it would've happened by now. He's not paying off EVERYBODY. Ross has some type of real ties to some real dudes. Just accept it.

Ross has some type of real ties to some real dudes. Just accept it.

What does this even mean?

I'm seriously trying to figure out what you dudes are trying to prove.

He knows drug dealers.

And?

What does that have to do with this obvious character he portrays?

Man i used to be on that sucka ish talking bout Ross fake but its like ok he's fake what does that.do.for you...just because you don't support him don't mean someone else will..so discussing a man's realness ain't ish..and I know yall wouldn't call him fake to his face

I knew Ross use to be about it. He too engulfed into the lifestyle to be fake. The character he portrays now, him wanting to super cede (Goggle Chrome SP) John Gotti & all that, he had to have a experience in the dirty money.

He knows drug dealers.
And?

It means something in his past has allowed him to breathe in this rap game. If not then wolves, goons, salty females etc woulve exposed him. It's obvious he's not Sosa or even Money making Mitch so why get mad at his "fakeness". It's part of his act but he can speak on it because he's seen that life and knows people that really live it. Yall act like he's a teenager from Hawaii making raps in high school

exactly man...people get caught up in thinking these ****** have to live everything they rap about or they aren't real...when really a lot of time its character...I mean a director writes a movie...it doesn't necessarily means he lived that movie exactly how he penned. Call it what you want but its part of telling a story...Ross is a rapper.

Last edited:
It means something in his past has allowed him to breathe in this rap game. If not then wolves, goons, salty females etc woulve exposed him. It's obvious he's not Sosa or even Money making Mitch so why get mad at his "fakeness". It's part of his act but he can speak on it because he's seen that life and knows people that really live it. Yall act like he's a teenager from Hawaii making raps in high school

I don't recall that EVER being disputed.

When it comes to Rick Ross...its him being a CO, lying about it, then being exposed is what the point of discussion has always been. That's a fact...it actually happened, so I'm not sure that's merely people being "mad at his fakeness". I'm certainly not mad. Seeing people caught in lies is always funny...no?

Maybe it's me but I never seen the topic of whether he knows drug dealers or not as a widely held discussion. I mean in rap...most of these ****** are getting extorted in some form or fashion to be able name drop these gangs anyway. As stupid as that sounds...by affiliation alone, it's well none that they're associated to that lifestyle while maybe not necessarily "living their rhymes". So Rick Ross being "affiliated" with whoever...does not protect him from the embarrassment that came from him going from "that's photoshop" to "my friend went to jail and his father told me to go be a correctional officer".

The fact that on this board that people are actually reaching for the "he knows tough guys" rebuttal is hilarious. All rappers exaggerate when it comes to bars...Ross...even off camera...really plays into this character and while I'm not faulting him for it...I think most are just pointing out how corny it is at times. The CO thing just really rubs it in.

Wavy I'm confused to what you are debating. Most people like myself don't care that he was a CO. Honestly he's lying about the football thing too probably Lol my whole point is he's not a square dude that was a lame then outta nowhere started claiming gangsta. He was a CO. He lies about his past. Facts. But he's not a lame or somebody that could be "exposed". That is my only point. All these rappers lie man and not about to sort out the lies. I listen to the music. You can say Ross is in character too much but he also is a boss and has a right to be feeling himself.

He knows drug dealers.
And?
personally i dont believe any rapper

but how does "escobar" get pass , and same with pusha

lord know's what would ever happen to pusha t in that colorful

bape hoody trynna slang rocks in liberty city/carol city/overtown

down here in miami . 

if a dude sold mill's in dope and never got caught , he's obviously

smart enough not to flaunt it in a rap song in hopes to make

half as much rapping as he is dealing

and if u got a wild dude who does nothing but slang

odds are he's either doing 10 + years or cant put together

3 syllable rhymes/metaphors and have a ear for beats/hooks and melodies

we would end up with no rappers according to NT standards

you guys should listen to joe rogan podcast, he had the real freeway rick on his podcast.

Ur right it makes way more sense that a Jewish lawyer would troll sneakerhead websites spreading gossip for his client in street jargon...

Who wrote the article and who posted it on a sneaker website are two completely different things.

He still lied and his music still lacks substance. That doesn't change.

100% Truth...........and with that, the point still remains that Ross is FRAUD status and the folks that are still trying to stick up for him look just as bad as him in this situation. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more lies that have yet to be discovered regarding Rick FRAUD, I'm hoping they get uncovered sometime soon though.

Yall act like he's a teenager from Hawaii making raps in high school

He might as well be............as a matter of fact that's a knock on the good people of Hawaii. Rick FRAUD is in a category all his own, right where he needs to be.

I honestly dnt kno why people are still talking about this.... Everybody that listens to rap music knows he was a CO & DON'T GIVE A FLYING F*. Every time this dude put up a VLOG on WSHH the 1st thing people call him is "Officer Ricky" dudes been calling him that forever.

I remember when 50 Cent started the whole "Officer Ricky" thing & dudes where acting like there was a contest on who could put out the funniest Cop picture:

AFTER ALL THAT THIS DUDE HAS BEEN ABLE TO GET A MAJOR DISTRIBUTION DEAL, SIGN NICE TALENT, SIGN MULTIPLE ENDORSEMENTS & SELL OUT IN EVERY VENUE HE STEPS IN. [COLOR=#red]EVERYBODY KNOWS & DON'T CARE !!![/COLOR]

Ross never been a multi-platinum selling artist & by the way things are looking he will have another gold album under his belt well before years end:

Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week Ending 8/19/2012

#3. Rick Ross - God Forgives, I Don't - 43,000 (322,000)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom