Information Technology (IT)

Where can I find these test dumps at?

Honestly, I wouldn't know. I stated I attended boot camps which tend to have practice questions that strongly resemble the questions on the exam. No where did I state I use test dumps. I failed my CASP recertification last fall (mainly due to taking the test cold). And I wouldn't use a test dump especially since I passed the exam in the past.

I realize this isn't an IT message board but you're probably better off taking those kind of questions/requests to pm.

If you get caught using dumps, they can strip you of your certs and ban you from taking future tests.

Net+/Sec+/CCNA aren't that serious. And like someone else posted, you may a technical interviewer that can see you're a paper tiger.

Where can I find these test dumps at?

Honestly, I wouldn't know. I stated I attended boot camps which tend to have practice questions that strongly resemble the questions on the exam. No where did I state I use test dumps. I failed my CASP recertification last fall (mainly due to taking the test cold). And I wouldn't use a test dump especially since I passed the exam in the past.

I realize this isn't an IT message board but you're probably better off taking those kind of questions/requests to pm.

If you get caught using dumps, they can strip you of your certs and ban you from taking future tests.

Net+/Sec+/CCNA aren't that serious. And like someone else posted, you may a technical interviewer that can see you're a paper tiger.

The CCNA is very serious. Maybe you're thinking of the CCENT.

CCNA is def entry level in the grand scheme of things, it's all about applicable knowledge. Studying for my ccna to take later this yr...working on A+ and Net+ right now. I go to western governors university (IT Security track). What would you guys recommend 1st as far as programming knowledges to learn? I'm comfy with html, css and javascript. Dancing between learning c++ or ruby 1st.

Is there a requirement to learn C++ or Ruby? Those are good skills to have.

I went through their Network Admin path a few years ago. I've never used HTML or coded before.

The two hardest classes, imo, were the Java and that insane Microsoft Web Development course. All the other stuff was more straightforward.

I plan on pursuing their MSISA starting next summer.

CCNA is def entry level in the grand scheme of things, it's all about applicable knowledge. Studying for my ccna to take later this yr...working on A+ and Net+ right now. I go to western governors university (IT Security track). What would you guys recommend 1st as far as programming knowledges to learn? I'm comfy with html, css and javascript. Dancing between learning c++ or ruby 1st.

I did IT security too. I see a lot of jobs looking for scripting knowledge in either Perl or Python.

how'd you like the program? Working right now? Would you suggest python & perl 1st, and then I dive into those other langs later?

Got my internship as a Data Center Operations Technician. Putting the work in on net+ to get it full-time hopefully. Pay is.. Very nice.

To the fellas that entry level networking/NOC jobs, what was your process? What sites did you guys apply on? I'm sooooo sick of helpdesk (been doing it 8+yrs)

My university has a private job portal mainly for tech alumni.

Bruhs why is INFOR or HRCONNECT so ***? The IT guy is useless too, "I can't find a work around for that. You're going to have to use a kiosk at work." :rolleyes Mini rant...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom