Injustice by the NYPD in ChinaTown,

As a minority i do know how it feels being harass by a cop on a daily basic just cause i fit the description. that makes u lose respect for a cop and call em pigs. if i get robbed on gun point i aint really trippin it was my fault for being in the wrong neighborhood knowing that i was running a risk, i would fam and we would look for them cause one thing about stick up kids they like to brag about it. So i dont need no cops for justice. im not knocking all cops cause i seen some good one and i respect them but what happen here it looks disgusting and the white cop looks like it needs to start running cause those donuts are getting to em. most of the cops are racist that only care about themselves.

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I don't like it just as you don't but can we please refrain from calling officers "pigs"? Those pigs are the same people you're going to call when your wife/girlfriend gets kidnapped/your house is burglarized/you were robbed by gunpoint.�
Let's at least have a bit of decency and not use slurs.�

Thanks.�
I see 6 cops beating up an elderly man.

Nah man.  You gotta call them pigs.  Anything else would be disrespectful to the victim.
Then I guess it's cool to drop N bombs and Shilock slurs.
sick.gif
They are officers of the law. They may have acted inappropriately (a la Rodney King... well that's even debateable as we was hopped up on PCP) but they're still human beings and are carrying out a job. 
Of course I agree that they overreacted and they shouldn't have been acting that way towards an elderly man... but it's like saying "Oh that pack of N****** raped that girl and they oughta pay (I'm alluding to the incident in Texas). Let's call them what they are... officers. Dirty officers? Ok. But they're still officers. 

No more slurs. 
This goes out to Mr. Blood Bath, that statement is corny and makes you out to look ignorant. Cops make almost every situation worse, and I have little respect for any of them. And throwing the N bomb is completely invalid and incorrect. Black cops get called pig, it isnt a slur, its a title that came w/ bad rep. How can you be racist to a job? think about it and you will see..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
(think before you type)

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I don't like it just as you don't but can we please refrain from calling officers "pigs"? Those pigs are the same people you're going to call when your wife/girlfriend gets kidnapped/your house is burglarized/you were robbed by gunpoint.�
Let's at least have a bit of decency and not use slurs.�

Thanks.�
I see 6 cops beating up an elderly man.

Nah man.  You gotta call them pigs.  Anything else would be disrespectful to the victim.
Then I guess it's cool to drop N bombs and Shilock slurs.
sick.gif
They are officers of the law. They may have acted inappropriately (a la Rodney King... well that's even debateable as we was hopped up on PCP) but they're still human beings and are carrying out a job. 
Of course I agree that they overreacted and they shouldn't have been acting that way towards an elderly man... but it's like saying "Oh that pack of N****** raped that girl and they oughta pay (I'm alluding to the incident in Texas). Let's call them what they are... officers. Dirty officers? Ok. But they're still officers. 

No more slurs. 
This goes out to Mr. Blood Bath, that statement is corny and makes you out to look ignorant. Cops make almost every situation worse, and I have little respect for any of them. And throwing the N bomb is completely invalid and incorrect. Black cops get called pig, it isnt a slur, its a title that came w/ bad rep. How can you be racist to a job? think about it and you will see..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
(think before you type)

Cops make almost every situation worse

"911, um 5 masked men just broke into my house and i think they're trying rape my girlfriend how soon can you be here. You know what nevermind, you'll probably just make everything worse. Have a good day, wish me luck."

LOL @ people in here saying f*ck cops "viva la revolucion", they're gonna be the same people crying after society falls in anarchy post-revolution. You rebel, overthrow the police, and think $%$# gonna be all good?
laugh.gif

And people keep thinking "racial slur" is the only way you can offend a group of people.
laugh.gif

Cops make almost every situation worse

"911, um 5 masked men just broke into my house and i think they're trying rape my girlfriend how soon can you be here. You know what nevermind, you'll probably just make everything worse. Have a good day, wish me luck."

LOL @ people in here saying f*ck cops "viva la revolucion", they're gonna be the same people crying after society falls in anarchy post-revolution. You rebel, overthrow the police, and think $%$# gonna be all good?
laugh.gif

And people keep thinking "racial slur" is the only way you can offend a group of people.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
no revolution

just more strict requirements when hiring officers to filter out the scum

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
no revolution

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
no revolution

Every job has %!*holes. Yall are acting like cops have a 100 percent "beat up a citizen rate" per encounter.

It's funny how people only pull out a camera when a cop is doing something bad. No publicity is given to the regular cops who protect citizens and do their jobs fairly and justly.

Interesting thing i just realized, it's always baffled me why cops are at every liquor store and gas station where I live...then I saw that vid with the 30 hoodlums who robbed the convenient store then it all made sense. Cops clearly make everything worse......for people who have something to gain from their absence.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
no revolution

Every job has %!*holes. Yall are acting like cops have a 100 percent "beat up a citizen rate" per encounter.

It's funny how people only pull out a camera when a cop is doing something bad. No publicity is given to the regular cops who protect citizens and do their jobs fairly and justly.

Interesting thing i just realized, it's always baffled me why cops are at every liquor store and gas station where I live...then I saw that vid with the 30 hoodlums who robbed the convenient store then it all made sense. Cops clearly make everything worse......for people who have something to gain from their absence.

nypd murdered my friends anthony rosario and hilton vega. shot anthony 16 times and shot hilton 13 times, both were facedown, unarmed, and shot in the back. cold blooded murder but guilliani found a way to make them seem like heroes . they never served a day in jail . ever since then i hated cops , have no respect for em, dont trust em .....

nypd murdered my friends anthony rosario and hilton vega. shot anthony 16 times and shot hilton 13 times, both were facedown, unarmed, and shot in the back. cold blooded murder but guilliani found a way to make them seem like heroes . they never served a day in jail . ever since then i hated cops , have no respect for em, dont trust em .....

It was a cultural misunderstanding.

The Chinese cops would never have let this escalate to the level that it did because they are culturally sensitive to their own people and can communicate.

The white cops were in a "foreign environment" and were feeling uneasy. The natural human reaction is to assert power in reaction to unfamiliarity. They asserted their power on "the foreigners."

I've seen this happen numerous times. Of course the Chinese cops were like "Wow, this is a FUBAR situation" but of course the NYPD is a tribe and at the end of the day they are rolling with the tribe.

I've been in multiple situations (both in black and Asian neighborhoods) where a white cop was feeling uneasy and overreacted.

I don't think the white cops were crooked or corrupt, but I do think some cultural sensitivity would have a LONG WAY in those situations and prevented an escalation.

It was a cultural misunderstanding.

The Chinese cops would never have let this escalate to the level that it did because they are culturally sensitive to their own people and can communicate.

The white cops were in a "foreign environment" and were feeling uneasy. The natural human reaction is to assert power in reaction to unfamiliarity. They asserted their power on "the foreigners."

I've seen this happen numerous times. Of course the Chinese cops were like "Wow, this is a FUBAR situation" but of course the NYPD is a tribe and at the end of the day they are rolling with the tribe.

I've been in multiple situations (both in black and Asian neighborhoods) where a white cop was feeling uneasy and overreacted.

I don't think the white cops were crooked or corrupt, but I do think some cultural sensitivity would have a LONG WAY in those situations and prevented an escalation.

^^^Cultural sensitivity should definitely be part of police training if it isn't already

^^^Cultural sensitivity should definitely be part of police training if it isn't already

I agree, it really should be. But it probably won't because there would be resistance to it internally. Until the dominant white cultural hegemony in America acknowledges the real benefits of cultural sensitivity (which may or may not happen), these misunderstandings will consistently pop up now and again.

I don't fault "the system" for being insensitive, but it definitely is insensitive.

I agree, it really should be. But it probably won't because there would be resistance to it internally. Until the dominant white cultural hegemony in America acknowledges the real benefits of cultural sensitivity (which may or may not happen), these misunderstandings will consistently pop up now and again.

I don't fault "the system" for being insensitive, but it definitely is insensitive.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
no revolution

Isn't it a cops job to protect citizens ? 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
no revolution

Isn't it a cops job to protect citizens ? 

Back
Top Bottom