Inside Info on 2013 releases

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by MDkicks

I swear the fire reds release too much. 2000, 2006, CDP.....

different versions
I'm saying though, 2006 was a completely different version of the fire reds 
laugh.gif

I prefer the pair with the black midsoles though 
nerd.gif
 so hopefully its that pair. 

And I really hope we get bred 13's. I gave my NDS pair to my younger cousin so I need to re up

The leather on the '00s was decent, not great. The pleather on the cdp's suck. Have no hope for the next version. Maybe paper thin pleather like the military iv's? More than likely.

i can care less about the grapes honestly. i just need a pair of fire reds that resemble the 2000 pair and im goood

Originally Posted by jeppprox

i can care less about the grapes honestly. i just need a pair of fire reds that resemble the 2000 pair and im goood

My man 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I'll cop them all!

Hopefully we can get the Flint-Grey 5's too.

Perhaps a new c/w?

Please no.  Let's not turn every Jordan into the I and w hore it out.

Keep it simple for the 23rd anniversary.

Can't wait for the first pictures to drop and the inevitable mass complaints and outrage of a 23 on the side of the grapes
laugh.gif

If they all drop and hoping they do, i think jb gonna do something different like using colored 3m on the tounges. Blue,black, and purple 3m

Yes thank you for the info, good to know the Grapes and Laneys are coming out for sure. Only bad thing is everybody is gonna be wearing the grapes

Ask him which XI is releasing in '13 so we can figure out if the Columbias are dropping this year or if the Breds are.

i'd much rather have the CDP 5s again instead of the fire red 5s. But i'd probably cop the fire red 5s. I had em in my hands in 2006. last pair.. passed on em cuz I needed some all white every day joints at the time instead. SMH.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I'll cop them all!

Hopefully we can get the Flint-Grey 5's too.

Perhaps a new c/w?

Please no.  Let's not turn every Jordan into the I and w hore it out.

Keep it simple for the 23rd anniversary.

yes, just keep it simple.....

one can only dream, fire red 5's with no "23" on the side + Nike Air on the back ! that would be a true tribute to the 23rd anni of an iconic shoe
wink.gif

Originally Posted by yelloo

Yes thank you for the info, good to know the Grapes and Laneys are coming out for sure. Only bad thing is everybody is gonna be wearing the grapes

simple solution keep them on ICE for 6 months then break em out...

i hate seeing other people with the same footwear as me at bars, clubs etc...

Will TRY to get every 5 that releases unless they pull some bull on us (ala stealth 3s). Grapes, check. Laneys, check. Fire Red (either CDP or 06), check. DB's, check. That's what I really am looking forward to. I will camp out for those no problem!

5's are my favorites out of the whole line.

Grapes with that new garbage "leather" they seem to be using (WCIV), a travesty...  
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom