Inside The Music: Lil Wayne on VH1 right now

lil-wayne.jpg

"I don't care if its heroine in my cup. It's my cup. $@%% you!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

joint kinda boring so far.VH1 like a year late with this wayne aint that relevant right now

Originally Posted by cartune

joint kinda boring so far.VH1 like a year late with this wayne aint that relevant right now

Did Wayne just come off a an United States tour?

umm ok,would you rather them do an episode about drake??...child pleez

Originally Posted by RedMan

your point? They should have done this when wayne was on top last year. doing it now is random as hell.

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

wut da *+%%?
laugh.gif

1hr is not enough................MOAR!!!! But seriously, he hasn't wrote raps since 21?!? Riiiiiight that's IMPOSSIBLE I don't care who you are...

Originally Posted by RedMan

cartune wrote:

your point? They should have done this when wayne was on top last year. doing it now is random as hell.

What other rapper other than Jay went on a headlining tour this summer and Jay didn't even go on tour he just did shows here and there? On top of thatdidn't he just set a record for highest grossing hip hop tour? Am I the only one who is surprised by the way Mack Mane is coming off somewhat intelligent?For some reason it is bothering me that Wayne is using so much foul language.

He is the season premeir of btm, a show that hasnt been on 5 years, what more you want? And pretty good so far.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

He is the season premeir of btm, a show that hasnt been on 5 years,
well that makes sense why they just now doin it. Ill catch the rerun football on

It was inspirational. Seeing Wayne at 11 doing cocaine then seeing him at 27 doing even more drugs. No, but really, it was inspirational.

I liked it.

BUT #$%@ YOU WAYNE YOU PIECE OF @#!$ YOU'RE A SELL OUT EVERYONE'S ON YOUR @#$# IT'S DISGUSTING I HATE THE @#$@ OUT OF YOU

That is all.

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Woooow...I remember my auntie telling me that when I was like 6

i didnt really care for it too much... as interesting and weird as wayne seems they didnt really tell me much more than what i think everyone who watchedknows. They def focused on him shooting himself a lot. i wish they went more into hot boys break up, toya break up, deeper into his drug addiction

Toya
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom