Inside The Music: Lil Wayne on VH1 right now

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

woosa illmatic woosa

Some of my friends told me to off myself because I hate Wayne and they think he's the best. And they're from the surbubs. And they're white. Whatthe hell? Seriously...dudes on his jock 24/7
mad.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I liked it.[/color]

BUT #$%@ YOU WAYNE YOU PIECE OF @#!$ YOU'RE A SELL OUT EVERYONE'S ON YOUR @#$# IT'S DISGUSTING I HATE THE @#$@ OUT OF YOU

That is all.

Huh?

Originally Posted by encore2007

Football comes first. Its on again right now tho
yea ......F the steelers but thats for another forum.....

its kinda interesting now but i feel like the rest of it is gonna be stuff i already know

I liked it... Never really listened to Lil Wayne... But I do respect him... This $+%! gave me a lil more insight on why he is the way he is...

Wish him many more years of success...

lol @ tez fronting like that 40 was his.. talking about "wayne never carries guns...ever...*nervous stare*"

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

lol @ tez fronting like that 40 was his.. talking about "wayne never carries guns...ever...*nervous stare*"
I saw that too, i was like this lien #** #!#!%

roll.gif

woosa illmatic woosa

Some of my friends told me to off myself because I hate Wayne and they think he's the best. And they're from the surbubs. And they're white. What the hell? Seriously...dudes on his jock 24/7
mad.gif
sick.gif

this was a good episode.

That dude tez say that gun was actually is?! or do i need to clean out my ears????

It was alright not really a superbig fan of wayne but that whole syrup thingas a whole is stupid. People are worried about you because your killing yourselffool.

Raj Smoove is New Orleans #1 Hip-Hop DJ, accomplishing many firsts and setting new standards for deejays in the southern region. Spinning since the age of 13,Raj broke onto the club and production scene during his college years and made a very big impact in his Hip-Hop community.

In 2000, Raj Smoove, born Roger Donald Dickerson II, broke into the nation's view when he deejayed for Cash Money Records during the 2000 Cash Money/RuffRyder Tour. Since then, this bayou turntablist has received much national exposure. He appeared on BET's Rap City: Tha Bassment three times as a featureddj and also deejayed for the airing of the 106 & Park Top 10 Count Down: Super Bowl XXXVI edition in New Orleans. In July of '02, DJ Raj Smoove madehistory as the first DJ contracted by the Essence Music Festival to perform as a superlounge artist in the Louisiana Superdome and has already been booked forthe 2003 festival. In September of '02, Raj flew to Chicago to represent New Orleans as a finalist in the KOOL MIXX National DJ Championship.

For the past five years, Raj has been the resident Hip-Hop DJ at the world renowned House of Blues in New Orleans, rocking the very successful Soul 2 SoulHip-Hop night every Thursday. In April of 2003, Raj signed on with Hot 104.5 KNOU in New Orleans as a mixshow DJ allowing him to dominate the city'sairwaves as well. Stemming from this, the world renown and respected DJ organization, the Tech.Nitions inducted Raj Smoove making him the New Orleansrepresentative. His presence in the city also won him a sponsorship with Anheiseur-Busch making him an official Budweiser DJ.

Raj Smoove's relationship with Cash Money Records still remains, and he now acts as the in-house producer/DJ for Young Money Entertainment, Lil'Wayne's new label venture. Raj was the DJ behind the Lil' Wayne and SQAD Up underground mixtape buzz in New Orleans and throughout the country. As aproducer, Raj has crafted several tracks for Wayne's new album, The Carter, which is due out in August of '03, as well as the SQAD's first album,SQ7,.

Raj has a couple of production credits under his belt already. He produced the tracks "If It's Cool" and "AssassinNation" on Mac'salbum WWIII, released on No Limit Records in 1999. He also released an entirely self-produced compilation album independently entitled Bayou Classic featuringmany New Orleans' artists such as Mannie Fresh, Mia X, Mac, and 5th Ward Weebie.

Despite his many achievements, Raj still remains very humble and down-to-earth. He is a hard worker and holds others to the high standards of quality that hehas for himself.

CertifiedFlyBoi23 wrote:

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

cartune wrote:
joint kinda boring so far.VH1 like a year late with this wayne aint that relevant right now
umm ok,would you rather them do an episode about drake??...child pleez

Woooow...I remember my auntie telling me that when I was like 6

Yeah, no disrespect to Alan Garner, but cats is OD'ing on it now that Chad Johnson Ochocinco started using it on HBO Hard Knocks. Southernwomen, hell women in general, been using this like the last 30 years. /rant

Back to the topic though, will this re-air?

dope vid.
pimp.gif
just finished watching it and made me wanna put some of thatgood wayne on
pimp.gif

edit: its on WSHH if you wanna peep it again

Originally Posted by yungchamp

woosa illmatic woosa

Some of my friends told me to off myself because I hate Wayne and they think he's the best. And they're from the surbubs. And they're white. What the hell? Seriously...dudes on his jock 24/7
mad.gif
sick.gif
Clever.

Back
Top Bottom