Instagram?

never understood why people post pictures of basic food you see everyday. like you really had to take a picture of chicken wings before you ate your meal?

Yes!

And everyone please keep posting pictures of your everyday food, I love it :nthat:

Them burgers and pizzas at yalls local spots be looking delicious

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 fair enough.

You know what idc if y'all follow back. I'll like my own damn pics

Follow me guise

_thuggery_

You know some ppl have to feel like they're being socially accepted in life from strangers, lol.

You're from the DFW, bout to follow you bruh you seem like good ppl.

He AIGHT (minus Future support) :rofl:. But, he is good people. I agree with both you guys. It's all about fun and having a balance. For instance, most of my followers are not even local to me. People here post the same, redundant information. All my NT buddies and college homies/homegirls post awesome stuff.

I'm always late to these things. When MySpace was up and I finally got into it, people went to the FB, then with FB it was IG now that I got IG this year it's about that Snapchat. Jeez

Bro wtf? You want us sending you meat pics? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
0-100 :lol:. Nah man. More of a comment on the social media trends. But yeah, to think about it...I'm cool on NT snap. Forgot the demo here for a min.

Brah snapchat is meant to talk to girls

Didn't think that out all the way :lol:. You're right. The Draya thread has provided some must follow snap's though. I'd like to see a thread more focused to that :nerd:

Wait so we not trading SC? The hell am I gonna do with all the meat pics I just took for this????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom