INSTYLESHOES = FRAUD or just EXTREMELY SLEAZY??!!

Quote:
I dont blame you. If you only have one bullet in your clip, best to fire, pray you hit something, and run like hell. You dont want it.

:wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
Wow :wow:
eek.gif
, another testimony of Instyleshoes' poor business practices.

i got one too...they deleted my car thread on ISS after i spent like 2 hours uploading pics... >:
mad.gif

but seriously...ive spent a long while reading this post front to back, and its amazing how its panned out, meth nailed a lot of points. steves reply seemed rather pointless...not once did he mention why its taken 5 months to get people their money, or why now the seller has to wait 6 weeks for the check to clear...and i dont see his useless rant on the NT admin staff making any sense...I$$ is the community messing up, so why attack NT further? dodgin bullets.... :smh:
9qaekj.gif

everything we wanted to know wasnt answered, and that just leads us to believe even more that something shady is going down over there...
[/center]
now with pics by the notorious 12AM​

Sorry 'bout the offtopic too, but like T2 Judgement, I'm curious as hell too.

Quote:
^ Frauded multipe people to get the cash to buy all the OG I's.

Well, of course it's NOT good at all, but talk about having love for the game. :\
ohwell.gif

Incredible. In my regards he had one of the most amazing collections on NT. Well it was his collection, but now after reading all this...

....why do people actually try and act like they are "high rolers in the shoe game?".

For getting credit from people all around the world you don't know?

Well each to their own, but as you can see....eventually they all fall flat on their faces.

Like we say over here "high trees catch most wind".

Like someone said, on one of the 16 pages. The whole shoegame, inevitably, mainly (99% that has to be) 'cause of the internet, went from a "i'm ashamed to tell" to a multimillion dollar business, which always lead to frauds and malpractises.

This is also what took be out of collection, even though I would like to own a couple more Jordans. But I won't. JB was also part on this for cashing in on this in a not so good way, but in the end, who can blaim them.

The shoegame however hasn't gone done, it has deteriorated.

DRT ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:
TJP - The Jordan Palace
@ www.air-jordans.tk

OW'NAGE DESIGN LABS
@ www.ownage-design.tk

I tried reading some of these post. I paid close attention to Meth and Steve's comments and here's my thoughts.

I have been a member of NIketalk for a number of years. I have also known and did business personally with Steve. Steve has always been on point and very professional and kind in all his dealings. I am certain that Steve would not intentionally take someone's money. There might have been a problem, but I don't think Steve orchestrated it or failed to do something about it.

I was here when one of his customers was sent the wrong shoes and Steve compensated him (as he mentioned)

I was here when Steve gave money to 911 victoms thru ISS profits

I was here when Air Rev stepped down as Mod... and it didn't seem like it was a "voluntary" thing with "monderator priviledges" as Meth described. The feeling I got was that Rev was gone for good.

I was here when Steve wanted to take over Niketalk and host it on his server.

I feel sorry for people who haven't recieved their money but I know for fact Steve will compensate to make things right. That is the type of man he is and anybody who has dealt with him will agree.

PO
still reppin ndconceptz.com

Quote:
but I know for fact Steve will compensate to make things right.

He is compensating... by reducing the percentage of ISS's cut by 5%... BUT he mentions NOTHING about compensation for everyone who has had not recieved payment passed ISS's alotted time frame.

I keep hearing that Steve is such a great guy... and that he keeps giving out of "his own pockets" to apease his customers.

Why not do this to speed up the damage control?
-Dominic

I like the way this cat is defending steve like he's GOD almighty.this guy steve is joke,ISS sucks and always will why you say? Simple people are after the dollar on that site,and not for the love of the game.they obiviously don't care about their customers,if they take months to pay them back for their shoes.method man great post man keep up the good job you and the rest of the NT MODS DO! I myself thank you!

I=I S=STEVE S=STEAL!

Instylesshoes where if we don't rip you off,we are not doing our job.please visit our website,for more info on how to make money off you and take time to maybe NOT pay you back!-STEVE-

ABC

Team DUNNY!

Quote:
Steve will compensate to make things right. That is the type of man he is and anybody who has dealt with him will agree.

im sure everyone agrees except the people who have been waiting extremely patient for months for their money....dude even stopped replying to emails concerning the topic...ISS staff admitted to deleting threads including complaints about the issue...

and what happened on ISS when someone confronted the mod team about deleting threads on it? he got banned....

like i said above...he still didnt answer the questions we had head on....which makes things look even more suspect...

[/center]
now with pics by the notorious 12AM​

All I'm saying is that now that this has gotten Steve's full attention, let him settle and make things right.

I don't think it's right that everybody is jumping on the bandwagon flamming him when most of you are not even directly involved.

PO

no comment. 8)
glasses.gif

---AJ XIII low black/maize sz 9 DS for sale, ezbox me for details---
---"wanted any jordan & dunk low sz 9, ds, nds or used"---
'[/b]

hey so whats the update now????? did anyone get their money from ISS????? this is like something on CNN

Shouldn't this whole entire post be in the General Forum? What does this have to do with Jordans?It seems to me that maybe this post breaks the rules of the Jordan Forum or maybe i just didnt read enough.

Why why why would anyone send shoes to instyleshoes under their consignment program when Vintagekicks.com has a WAY better selection and they issue checks *WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER THE SHOES ARE SOLD! FOR ONLY 20% WHICH IS CONSIDERED A HOOK-UP AT ISS* haha

"should i wear some heat like my bucks or jedis to let them know i know whats up"

Quote:
Why why why would anyone send shoes to instyleshoes under their consignment program when Vintagekicks.com has a WAY better selection and they issue checks *WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER THE SHOES ARE SOLD! FOR ONLY 20% WHICH IS CONSIDERED A HOOK-UP AT ISS* haha

Gospel.

48 damn hours and it's taken MONTHS for steve ta pay back a FEW of the people who's money he has.

Imagine how much money he has prolly made just off the interest of all that cash |I
tired.gif

I agree with what is being said but to sticky it in the Jordan forum? Smell like a personal to me, hey mods... don't sweat ISS, let it go.
check out my ebay auctions... ebay id: AlRocksalot

Quote:
Imagine how much money he has prolly made just off the interest of all that cash

Indeed, it is called the "Time-Value of Money". Just imagine how much he has made if he invested all them peoples cash :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

"should i wear some heat like my bucks or jedis to let them know i know whats up"

^^^^"That instyleshoes now has a very bad image in the sneaker business."
"Why are niketalkers so damn cheap?"

its been awhile since i been on niketalk lol so i just saw this now :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
as if they stickied this topic LOL

Back
Top Bottom