INSTYLESHOES = FRAUD or just EXTREMELY SLEAZY??!!

Meth put the hammer down. Furthermore, what Meth said is ALL TRUE. Thanks for articulating all of that so well.

ISS Forum came to be only after Steve failed to buy out NT. Thank goodness for that!

Quote:
Super-uber-ultra Meth-bomb is coming!!!
:rofl:
roll.gif
man you werent kidding. wow :wow:
eek.gif

meth said his peace, and so did steve. so lets see where it goes from here.
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"

Quote:
Super-uber-ultra Meth-bomb is coming!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
Steve, you shouldnt be one to talk about deleted posts. If you had any idea of how that carefully assembled staff of 16 year old interns runs things over on the I$$ board, I would hope youd have the sense to rescind such a comically hypocritical charge.

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Meth's post should be ARCHIVED. Too many good quotes. I do remember when Steve was trying to buy Niketalk. It never occurred to me that the ISS board was created within days after. I would like to see Steve's response to Meth's post but we all know that won't happen. :smh:
9qaekj.gif
@ STEVE and ISS
[/center]

I wise man once told me that" Arguing on the Internet is like the Special Olympics no matter who wins your still both ******ed"

^^

Quote:
I wise man once told me that" Arguing on the Internet is like the Special Olympics no matter who wins your still both ******ed"

Is this some kind of insult to both Steve and Method Man?

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Man, I have too much free time in August!

Quote:
...this post wont be taken down until each and every consignment seller has received payment in full.

Oh well. This sticky will be up for a good while...

Obviously, if Steve "had it like that" as his post claims, these so called liars "dragging his business name in the mud" would have been gotten paypal payments as soon as this was seen on NT to dead this issue...

For all the younger NTers here, let me clarify something:

Big businesses have actual paperwork, official forms, hundreds of employees and departments for each important section of the business. Things must be approved and re-approved by other departments before any action takes place or any decision is made (positive or negative) and definitely before ANY money is spent, used, or distributed. The overall process TAKES TIME.

Point blank, Steve is a small business owner; he is ultimately the say all, be all. There is no true checks and balances system in place with his ventures. So, the analogy in his post (comparing his situation and delay to other big businesses) is quite bogus, based on the number of official employees he has alone.
And, any other small business that failed to pay Steve his dow in 5+ months is just as shady as this situation he is in. Period.

As you vets know, I have killed EACH and EVERY post here when my name was called out since '00. Because I walk the walk AND talk the talk, through each and every transaction. I have an Excel spread sheet that says 168 NTers can vouch that.

But, it seems like everyone is a reseller these days. And, like everyone else, I have had my issues and mistakes here and there. And why have you guys never heard about them?

Simple...

The way the situation was handled and my sincere care
towards my customer about the issue. You do not need to be a VCU or Ball State graduate to know how to treat folks, especially when you have their money and they have nothing to show for it after months.

My quote of the Year: "Regardless of nicknames, popularity, propaganda, or self-proclaimed status, we are all HUSTLERS..."

Hope all the "liars" (especially the ones outside of the U.S.) get their money before Christmas...

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

Quote:
Steve is not even a sneakerhead or likes sneakers.

stevecolumn.jpg

That's not true at all. Here's a pic of dude long before ISS was started...rockin some Air Metal Forces...

You really think someone would put in all of this time/effort if he didn't have a love of kicks?
[/center]

Quote:
rockin some Air Metal Forces...

and some skin tight jeans.

either way, i hope everyone gets what they are owed.

as far as a few earlier posts are concerned, i do not understand why people are trying to act like its the peoples fault for putting their shoes up on ISS consignment. whether or not the way they decided to sell their shoes was how you would have done it, that does not mean it is their fault they have still not been payed for them.

Quote:
You have no idea where your consignment cash is going to. Towards a magazine, sailing trips, or
paying for the dual xeon servers on ISS's "FREE" message boards.

:stone:

i dont really support what iss is doing with the consignment program, but people really need to get their facts straight.... how are you to know what they are spending money on? you'd have to go into the bank and check the logs...

and the dual xeon server, your retarted. dual xeons ON iss free message board? servers are dedicated computers used to access files through a network. the server could be purchased by sc, and they could "host" iss forums for free and use all their names and stuff with the permission of the company iss.

Quote:
i dont really support what iss is doing with the consignment program, ing money on? you'd have to go into the bank and check the logs[/b]...

Well, will you explain where else ISS is spending the money, especially when the money belongs to other people? The fact is, most can care less about what Steve does with his company's profit, but this whole scandal doesn't revolve around what Steve does with his money does it? Angry cosignment participants are demanding to know what happened to their money because it apparently isn't in their pockets, so are they and others not allowed to assume and question where it might have went?

Quote:
he was Neekin before there was Neek...

laugh.gif
he was neekin :lol:
laugh.gif

but seriously. im not going to take sides, and eyes of hazel did make some very important points. now im not accusing steve of anything because his beef is with someone else not me. i keep it old school. if your man got beef then let him handle it, thats if the other guy wants to fight fair. i dont know but if i had a small business, i would try my hardest to make the people who buy my product happy. now i cant make everybody happy because thats impossible, but i would try. now i hear that he dalyed to pay someone money for his kicks. the delay was a couple of months right? well if thats the case and i had a small business, and i was in that situation, i would try my hardest to send that person his money.even if i have to pull the money out of my own pocket i would do so. if my business is just starting out i rather have a good rep this way it's easier and quicker for my lil company to grow.
my advise to steve is if he wants to make even more money, he should incorporate more ads into his mag. remember it cost atleast 10,000 bucks for a 1 page colored ad. for a 2 page it's 20,000 and for the inside front cover it's like 50,000 something like that........my numbers may be wrong.
i hate to see frauding, fighting, and all the negativity that the sneaker culture has been getting lately. yes i know time changes and i know most of you hate to hear my tales of back int he day, but my reasons for speaking about them because today cant compare to those times. i dont remember once when there was any greed in the culture. yes kids were killed for their air jordans, and it was a sad time around 1990. but 1990 wasnt a good year neither. other than that it was a time to share, and enjoy the culture for what it was. everything today is all about money, and if someone in this culture finds a way to fraud someone, or even make money off someone (rape wise) there going to do it. im telling you times have changed so much it's scary.
meth your an excllent guy and i respect you alot for who you are. i truly understand your side, and i do respect it. but because my father taught me not to take sides when 2 men are fighting, or arguing then i just rather see this problem get solved the right way, with noone getting hurt.

take care guys

-Ben Velazquez nyc
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"

yaytonyo

they always have the right to question,

but to assume just makes you look like an idiot.

wow...I knew METH would respond with some masterfully written piece that would address all issues and claims at hand, but I was still amazed by his repsonse. No matter how long his posts are, I ALWAYS enjoy reading them.

Method Man:
You wanted NT for your own at noon and by midnight you'd decided that NT was deeply flawed and a Steve owned alternative was the community's only hope for salvation.

Method Man:
If you cant handle being a small fish in a big pond, head over to I$$ and live large like a goldfish in a shot glass.

Method Man:
Truth be told, if we didnt activate membership by approval to CONTROL our growth, youd have far fewer members. Dozens of I$$ members arent on your board because of its superior culture, theyre just waiting for approval.

Method Man:
You have no excuse for your behavior and if NT has a skeleton in its closet, then youve got a walk-in cemetery.

I'm sorry but I just had to throw in some of the heater responses for the lazy folks who don't like to read on NT lol

I'm simply SMH at Steve and I$$.
"When am I gonna come to my good senses?
Probably the day Bush comes to my defenses."

Quote:
I dont blame you. If you only have one bullet in your clip, best to fire, pray you hit something, and run like hell. You dont want it.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Meth is great. :pimp:
pimp.gif

:smh:
9qaekj.gif
.. |I
tired.gif
@ Steve & ISS.
[/b]​

Quote:
Unlike certain self-professed professors, we cant be bought.

:wow:
eek.gif
Meth's calling out Prof K of kicksology!
Is it me or has every shoe review of Nike or Jordan Brand products on SC has been like A or A+.... All because Prof K works with Nike/Jordan people directly now due to the magazine...

There's even a section called Kicksology on SC. This is after the Prof said he'd stop doing reviews ... now we know he just got bought by Steve |I
tired.gif

^^ Get your facts straight :rolleyes
eyes.gif

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
I want ur air revolutions and flight huaraches in sz 12-12.5

ills0le,

Before you call me out READ the whole post by Steve. I hate how people try to come on and argue points and they come to the gunfight with a knife. Steve himself stated that the board SITS on DUAL SERVERS WITH DUAL XENONS. If I were Steve, would I ADMIT that I was borrowing cash and using it for other purposes?

Quoted from Steve of Instyle shoes on Page 13

Quote:
And just so you know it isnt free to run the board the board sits on dual servers with dual xeon processors just to keep up with the traffic but I felt so strongly that there needed to be an alternative to NT that I funded the ISS board and will continue to do so because people need to be able to hang out at a place that is more even keel.

Who cares what they are spending the money on. THEY ARE SPENDING THE MONEY. The whole point is that they aren't giving it to the people who own the shoes they are selling. It is very generous of Steve to fund the boards with other people's money. Which is what I consider he is doing since he hasn't paid everyone yet.

Don't CALL ME OUT. Get your facts straight first. I don't mind if I'm wrong but when people come in ranting and raving, that's just weak when you can't even read the whole post first. I see with all 23 of your posts, you must be a veteran. By the way, it's spelled ******ED. Ironic that the "******" knows how to spell it...........

Quote:
Do they delete posts rather than lock them because they know the backlash will be heavy and if the post is deleted then things just disappear?

that right there is a flat-out LIE. many a post semi-critical of I$$ has mysteriously disappeared off their board.

love it or hate it, NT is a democracy - you can express whatever opinions you want, one of the major freedoms we take for granted that does not exist in steve's little gilligan's island.

the more importnat thing though is...

Quote:
so has the guy that started this post got his money back. yet?

do something about it, steve, or in the words of the other method man...

"...stop *****in', button up ya lip and
from method all you gettin' is a can'a'@#%$ whippin'
hey i'll be kickin' you, son, you doin' all the yappin'
actin' as if it ain't happen
your frontin' got me mad enough to touch somethin'
yo i'm from shaolin island and ain't afraid to bust somethin'.."

"Go ahead and judge by the color of my skin
I'll rain threes on you like Mike on Portland
Backpedaling, shrug, like it ain't no thang
I dunk on fools like Pippen on Ewing"

Quote:
these unethical admins especially method man
Um, I usually stay out of these things but I drew the line here.

1) I am on the staff and sneaker heads from '97 know I am ANYTHING but unethical. You can't be serious? >:
mad.gif

2) Meth has done nothing unethical in his time on this board. I'd stake my rep on it.

Between the disappointing outburst from Ernest (I had respect for the dude as a web designer, sneaker-head, and so forth) and this debacle with your consignment program and subsequent response (which, quite frankly, isn't good enough) I don't know what to think about ISS/SC and the people that run it anymore.

Alex (W) runs with yall, so I *assumed* yall were OK because that's a buddy from way back. I think I've been proven wrong.

Please don't insult our staff again...

Quote:
You don't want it.
Word.

-- C
The Wreckfast Club
Reviews Autos Photos Health Video Beauties Editorials

Who else had received checks recently? I have two checks "due" this week, hopefully they don't bounce...

[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom