Interesting Article about developing new technologies (NIke)

I just stumbled upon this article and wanted to share it with you guys.... (Sorry if this has been posted before)

[h1]Will the Nike Dunk Become theFirst Technologically Advanced Shoe?[/h1]
June 26, 2009 · Filed Under Fashion · Comment

The Nike Company continues to developed their products to keep up with the advancement of our technology. They are coming up with new concepts onhow to further revolutionize the designs and features of their shoes. They always want to have something new to offer their public in exchange for theirpatronage.

Since the emergency and inception of the Nike shoe brands into the market, the Nike ID has really undergone a lot of metamorphosis and evolution toincorporate new technology.

Despite offering great and different types of colors and materials over the years it has been in the market, Nike now is customizing Nike Dunk shoe brandswith blue tooth connectivity, ipods among others. The latest technology being tried is the option of laser etching. The Smith Optics company is now the firstcompany to have their company logo laser etched in the mid-panel of the Nike ID Dunk high shoe brands.

Being an action sports gear manufacturing company Smith Optics has been coming up with the sports industry's most technologically and advanced sportsgear such as the snow and motor goggles, sunglasses and snow helmets. Incorporating this company into the Nike Family of sports shoes is a great advancementfor the Nike Dunk ID. This will propel the Nike Dunk into the technological world.

Everything is geared and moving towards incorporating new technological advancement. Individuals are getting more tired of having to wrestle with theirdaily schedules while being accompanied with bulky music, communication and other personal entertainment gadgets. The new Nike dunk technological break throughwill make it easier for you to have all this gadgets just within you. These new laser etching technology machines that are currently being tested with thepartnership with Smith Optics Company will soon be out and could possibly be among the next best technologies being delivered by Nike Dunk.

The other new technology that has been incorporated in the Nike Dunk Shoes is ways of getting Personal with your mobile phone. Although this was initiallydone by Adidas Sports Company when it formed a partnership with one of the world mobile company Samsung to come up with miCoach, the partnership dedicated theincorporation fitness freaks and the mobile connoisseurs. However Nike Dunk has gone anotch higher and now has come up with ways through which individuals can use their mobile phone's camera in order to customize their Nike Dunk shoes, thistechnology has been referred to as PhotoiD.

This kind of technology advancement helps Mobile phone users to take pictures of their shoes with their mobile phone's camera and then send the image asan MMS to Nike's service. The company will then analyze and %++%+ the sent images, select out the two main colors in the picture. While using their classic1985 Nike Dunk high-top basketball shoes as the main design, they then incorporate the desired colors into the shoe.

After selecting out the desired image, Nike will in turn send the image of the customized shoe incorporating the desired colors back to the sender forpreview. The benefit of this to the sender is that, he can use the image as wallpaper on his phone or the image can be the actual shoes the sender can orderfrom his favorite sports shop.

The latest technology is currently the Nike PhotoiD which is being created by the digital agency AKQA. It is currently being launched in nine Europeanstates, the UK, Italy, Germany, Spain, France, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.

Nike Dunk has also tied up business deals with Apple for their Nike + iPod system to come up with the iPod Nano.

Nike wants to always stay at the top of their game. They want to keep the public interest in them by coming up with new designs and ideas everyonce in a while. They have earned the respect and loyalty of consumers through the years and they're repaying that by making sure that their shoes aretechnologically advanced.

here's the link: http://www.justaquickword.com/tag/nike-dunk-id/

Is there a reason why you're promoting a site that sells FAKE sneakers?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

Nike-kicks.com offers great deals on Nike Dunks as well as Jordan Shoes. To learn more about these ultimate fashion shoes visit our website today!

Not at all man. I just copied and pasted the whole thing and didn't notice that, I guess this website just lets them advertise on their page. I apologizeif I gave you the wrong impression.... but I seriously repudiate such conduct also and am very aware of the rules here on NT. I will delete that part fromthe pasted article just to remove the add..... again Sorry.... & igotthatfire247 thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Back
Top Bottom