Introduce your pix...I'll start...

thanks theo. you saw the real me a few weeks ago anyways. :smile:
smile.gif

Yo, sit back relax catchin contacts, sip your cognac, and let's all wash this money through this laundry mat. Sneak attack, a new cat sit back, worth top dollar, in fact, touch mines, and I'll react like a Rottweiler.
Mad props going out to...the one and only BIG FAME ONEPlease don't feed the pigeons....
Hip Hop Diplomat:Droppin Science Since 2001

YO! I wouldn't mind seeing the real you. DF!!!
"Andre 3000, the year to fear is already here. Must look beyond, sounds from the center of the sun. Reason for a gun? Only one. Strong believer in self-preservation..." - Andre 3G-Ski

Quote:
KingCrux how come your wife looks like she was cut & pasted on that picture????

Looks suspicious...... like you cut her out of a magazine!!

Not flamin, just sayin........

Solidgoldplayer...

Yes, I cut and pasted her. Yes, she's my wife. No, I didn't cut her from a magazine. I like the pic and she was the one who was holding the camera. I wanted her in the pic too so I did a little cut and paste. I guess I didn't do a good job. Well, here's a legit pic taken last Christmas. I look weird in this pic. :rofl:
roll.gif

xmas01a.jpg

And yes, I'm from the Philippines. :D
happy.gif

"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers." - NAS

Hello:

Bastitch you are a goofy looking guy, NOTHING like I imagined you to look like..(haha, j/k bro).

Carra looking lovely per usual, you have to tell me about the new place and everything, do you have my new #?

And should I post a pic? I should jump on the bandwagon I guess...

alex.
www.retrokid.com

wow pretty cool seeing some pics........if only i had a digi camera............................hmmmm.......
[table]putang ina mo!![/table]

I would put some of my pics up but I don't know ish about computers so I have no idea how to put pics on here. I'll just enjoy seeing my fellow NTers.

can I post your pic alex??

muwahahahah?

you friggin herb.... :tongue:
tongue.gif

[color=FFFF99]
Dirtylicious...it'sDirtyLickinGood
[/color]

Your mom lied to you, Bastitch. :b
tongue.gif

Ced

Who gives a damn about the ice on your hand?
If it's not too complex, tell me how many Africans died for the baguettes on yourrolex?
[Ms.Dynomite - It Takes More]

Dragan, I'll choke your "European Backstreet Boy" self.
[table][tr][td]"....still a Hip Hop slave, a prehistoric b-boy makin' beats in my cave..."[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The WebSite[/td] [td]The Email[/td] [td]AIM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]www.solecontrol.net[/td] [td][email protected][/td] [td]d0nnievega[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Sum Of The 4 Elements > The Hype[/td][/tr][/table]

jumpmanst, haha you remind me of mr. wilson on home improvement. Always hidden somehow someway lol
[table]I be kickin' it in the TechnoDrome![/table]

I can't believe how popular this got that quick!!!!

This has got to be record..archive this!

Wyldcat, Hollis, Menace...all ya'll look good! :smile:

Some peeps don't look NOTHIN like I thought they would!!

If only I had a DigiCam....

Quote:
I used to think that L4L was a black guy. It kinda surprised me that he's white... oh well. Nice to meet him.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh , Im far from white bro !! Im a straight up mexican from California. Nice to meet you too though . :smile:
smile.gif

HAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA ............ Damn Im in tears from readin that comment.

On a side note .......... I think its time we start gettin our "Clown" on with each others pics and make this even more entertaining. :smile:
smile.gif

Nah just playin , besides there are WAYY TOO MANY pics. :smile:
smile.gif

Well, it would be easier for you to suffocate me by sitting on me rather than choking me, Joey...

Ced

Who gives a damn about the ice on your hand?
If it's not too complex, tell me how many Africans died for the baguettes on yourrolex?
[Ms.Dynomite - It Takes More]

This is the most recent picture. I will try to get a clearer one soon
jpg.jpg

Here's my friend, Jordan. We have tons of things in common but she lives in Cali and I live in Vancouver. So it would never work out. She does come to Vancouver to visit over the summer because she used to live here. She is so finnee but some things aint meant to be. This is the only pic she would lemme post on here. I got mo tho. Dirtylicious this pic is for you cuz we both know she's fine as hell. She wears too much make-up tho.
sexyaj.jpg

Sterling Silver Jumpman Pendant Pic1Pic2Custom Made: $26 with $5 shipping
Jordan III White/True Blue: DS Sz 11--$145 Shipped obo. Pic 1Pic 2
Jordan XI Blk/Red: DS Sz 10.5--$165 Shipped obo. Click for Pic
I'm #32 on the NT Legit List with 35 feedbacks and on eBay as smartbuy6 with 24 feedbacks.[table]
[/table]​

hey, somachino....i don't think you mean JordanLovah. i'm JordanLovah and as far as i know you haven't seen my pic. i think you mean LaFemmeJordan. there's a difference. it's cool though. anyway, bastich very cute son. he's adorable. alex, looking good man :wink:
wink.gif

everyone else nice pics....

Back
Top Bottom