Introduce your pix...I'll start...

Hello:

Those aren't dreads, it's a Jumpman Fargo cap (I guess it does kinda look like it...)

And JordanLovah, it was nice chatting with you again.

Dirty: I never said I looked good, I am a herb, remember?

alex.
www.retrokid.com

just found another from the same night.... I dont think this really looks like me, but again, i was still 15 (one month before i was 16... i am 17 now).

Me2.jpg

And here is the one i posted earlier..... this was later that night, lol

Jaybone3.jpg

Did I look ok I don't even remember what page I was on. This thing got so big...............
NC Born, ATL raised.......

what the biggest post ever?, I had one go 506, this one should beat that in a few days.
Look at the shoes in my pic, yea I gotdemkickz

hollis blue ..i think thats ur name...i'm to lazy to go back and check...but you look cute in the second pic.....those pic of you mencace look good...and is that your daughter..or niece...shes adorable :D
happy.gif

i'll be the mod for the day....consider yourself banned without warning!!!

the little girl in my pic is my best friend's little sister. i have known her family for 12 years so she is like my neice. i love that kid more than anything. she loves my "shiny shoes." (black/red xi)
Yo, sit back relax catchin contacts, sip your cognac, and let's all wash this money through this laundry mat. Sneak attack, a new cat sit back, worth top dollar, in fact, touch mines, and I'll react like a Rottweiler.
Mad props going out to...the one and only BIG FAME ONEPlease don't feed the pigeons....
Hip Hop Diplomat:Droppin Science Since 2001

1tek, you look more like Terrence Howard IMO.

And DAMN, I was online before I left for work it was just barely past 100, its nice to positive posts in a thread.

One more thing.. I'm tryin to upload a picture onto a website but its not workin, can someone IM me @ OoOWeeFaTTyGiRL and UL it for me pleeease? :smile:
smile.gif

Dem boys gon' mention..
That juss' the way I shake it makes they lil soldiers stand at attention..
Hands gon' be inchin'..
Cuz you standin' and flinchin' ..
Tryna hold ya hands back from pinchin'..

That's an awesome pic!
[h1] [color=990000]W[/color] [color=CC0000]Y[/color] [color=FF0000]L[/color] [color=FF6600]D[/color] [color=FF9900]C[/color] [color=FFCC00]A[/color] [color=FFFF00]T[/color] [color=FFFF99]8[/color] 9[/h1]

^^ lol where is White Hart Lane?
[h1] [color=990000]W[/color] [color=CC0000]Y[/color] [color=FF0000]L[/color] [color=FF6600]D[/color] [color=FF9900]C[/color] [color=FFCC00]A[/color] [color=FFFF00]T[/color] [color=FFFF99]8[/color] 9[/h1]

Look at Chris looking freshly creased.

Futbol!
e-mail aim

[table]"...i didnt choose the shoez ....the shoez chose me..."[/table]​

I didnt know Bubba Ray Dudley posts on here.
e-mail aim

[table]"...i didnt choose the shoez ....the shoez chose me..."[/table]​

I never thought this thread would grow to be so big. ANd i never thought that there were this many females would post there pic. Last night before i went to sleep there were like 50 responses. Now its over 350! WOW! :wow:

Back
Top Bottom