Introduce your pix...I'll start...

Not just a cheeseburger, but a DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER!!! And that was only the first of two!

LOL.......We were takin pics with my lil' cousin, and i just got home from work with food, i was hungry, and i was really tired. Just clowned for the cam.

Peace

Phil

age.sized.jpg

View My Collection
Email Me

[h3]
[/h3]

i need a digital camera...now i realize how behind i am in that category of technology....
[table][tr][td]
Glory Be, The Funk's On Me....
[/td][/tr][/table]​

NT KINGS 6.2.02

i will post my pic if marshall and the neptunes post their pic.

likely....no.
[color=3399ff]you thinkyou know...you have noidea...[/color]

edit: took my pics out, too many hits registering at geocities. My pics displayed at other places wont show now.

glad to see people giving positive feedback..has to be the first time for this...i would post my pic but i ain't got a digicam yet...uhhhhh...menace, le femme, and wyldcat look real good :D
happy.gif

and who is the girl in the king jersey?????
i'll be the mod for the day....consider yourself banned without warning!!!

All the way from the Philippine Islands! :rofl:
roll.gif

Here's a pic of me and my son. :D
happy.gif

Copy4.jpg

Me, my wife and my son. :b
tongue.gif

Copy2.jpg

"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers." - NAS

JordanCity= JMilleris16?

One.
Across the coast, the hemisphere, look how hip-hop grew/ But it's still the proverbial sad clown of music: Exploited by many, understood by few...- J-Live, The Best Part

Whoa daaznfella, look what you started. That's cool. This has got to be the biggest post with people posting pics with no flames or bashing. Good going.

[table]I be kickin' it in the TechnoDrome![/table]

La Femme is reppin my high school and my borough, Midwood High School in Brooklyn, Lets go!!!! Represent!!!!! Class of 2002 graduates everywhere represent also!!!!!!

You knew it was coming.....

LUVAMAN The illest HEAVYWEIGHT...... :b
tongue.gif

Just chillin' @ the crib....

pic_426319.jpg

Getting my "nature" on......

1016452525577.jpg

Who YOU lookin' @ ?
1022065903751.jpg

Life is like a ****, when it gets hard....**** it!!!!!!!

I wasnt gonna post a reply but strictly j's, Va Big Poppa, and Priest Zilla yall look aight...Southside reppin DC :D
happy.gif
...Southside I gotta say I like the lowcut 10xbetter...

U live in S.E. ?...I work downtown in S.W....so u know im in dc 5 days a week

this is a good topic though

Yup...repping Good Hope Rd to the Fullest. Where you @ in SW because I'm @ HUD 3 days a week as a dedicated tech for verizon.
Life is like a ****, when it gets hard....**** it!!!!!!!

you at HUD for real? at l'efant plaza?...im across/down the street...education...lemme find out ima have to meet the infamous southside...haha...aight then...might have to meet u 4 lunch one day...what days u down here?
All the girls see the-BOY...Look at his kicks-BOY...Oh Boy...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I go to work at 7pm and there's 63 posts for this thread. I come home at 4:30am and there's over 200! That's an awesome turn out.

As for the people (and internet police) who've inquired how old I am, I'm 25.
[h1] [color=990000]W[/color] [color=CC0000]Y[/color] [color=FF0000]L[/color] [color=FF6600]D[/color] [color=FF9900]C[/color] [color=FFCC00]A[/color] [color=FFFF00]T[/color] [color=FFFF99]8[/color] 9[/h1]

Damn, Wyldcat you dont look 25 at all. But you're very pretty (Compliment from a girl to a girl, thats all.)
Dem boys gon' mention..
That juss' the way I shake it makes they lil soldiers stand at attention..
Hands gon' be inchin'..
Cuz you standin' and flinchin' ..
Tryna hold ya hands back from pinchin'..

^^Thanks! You look pretty good yourself. :smile:
smile.gif

I get carded for buying lottery tickets, lol, that's how bad it is. When I show them my ID, they bend it and twist it thinking it's fake. When I hit the clubs I practically need to wear it around my neck.
[h1] [color=990000]W[/color] [color=CC0000]Y[/color] [color=FF0000]L[/color] [color=FF6600]D[/color] [color=FF9900]C[/color] [color=FFCC00]A[/color] [color=FFFF00]T[/color] [color=FFFF99]8[/color] 9[/h1]

LOL, see for me its the exact opposite, people dont ask for my ID because they think I'm of legal age anyway. Guess its somethin good to use to my advantage for now right? :wink:
wink.gif

Dem boys gon' mention..
That juss' the way I shake it makes they lil soldiers stand at attention..
Hands gon' be inchin'..
Cuz you standin' and flinchin' ..
Tryna hold ya hands back from pinchin'..

Wyld....I TOTALLY hear you...I look like a kid...one time...this bouncer guy asked me where I got my license picture taken?...I was like...what the hell kinda question is that?...I knew it...but what the hell?

but I guess when you're 50 yrs old you'll be looking like you are 30...so it's not that bad I guess.

but you're right...we're not here to judge...but i'm always especially hard on myself....I AM the biggest dork you could ever meet.

to everyone...I'm QUITE surprised that this thread has not denegrated into flame wars....there's hope for NT just yet...KUDOS to EVERYONE who has kept it mature.

EDIT**

since SOME people **cough**em** cough** thought i looked a bit mean in my last pic...I've decided to post a friendlier one...although I dont' think i look all that friendly in this one either.

weddingE.JPG

[color=FFFF99]
Dirtylicious...it'sDirtyLickinGood
[/color][color=003399] check out my current ebay auctions -- [/color] Dirty's Auctions

Premo that does kinda look like him..Plus how he holding his piece sign up..Very identical..hmmm

Back
Top Bottom