INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

as expected these are horrible.....exactly why i stopped buying Air Jordan's after collrcting for years. I hate to say this Brand Jordan has gone down thetubes!!!!!

Decent. But I concur with others who said some of the previous 3 models could've capped off the sig line. I will cop a pair of 23s, but I doubt I will waitin line or get up early for these. They just don't impress me that much. The "MJ" stitching I kind of like. I haven't been excited about anew sig release since the XVI and I'm a little disenfranchised that the line is ending in what the consensus agrees is mediocrity. Ahh, on to theCountdown...
tired.gif

I'm very pleased. Love the use of lots of black and red accents on the "white" colorway. This colorway is clearly inspired by the OG I BlackToes. These will definitely be purchased over the Black/red colorway.

i've been around for the first release of the aj 1, and i must say, this last shoe is AMAZING! to all the haters, that's fine, there will be enough ofus old schoolers to buy up these 23s. i am shocked at the details and personal touches that they incorporated into these shoes. they remind me of the firsttime i saw the jordan 1's on mj's feet...couldn't take my eyes off of them. GREAT JOB TINKER, JB, YOU'VE COMPLETED THE LEGACY PERFECTLY!

i have no complaints about the XX# could have not made this shoe any better...MJ signature as stitching around the shoe is nice

So the fake pair had a sticky but the real ones dont? LOL

I loved the white black "fake" pair.

I will get color schemes like those. Not like this. The upper on these is dizzying and overly done.

the black piece that comes around the toe box makes it look a little cheap in my mind plus that will definitely make the shoe crease very easy
frown.gif

I like this shoe. I believe this shoe makes sense as the final numbered Jordan. To me this shoe represents MJ leaving his thumbprint and signature on the finalshoe as a sign off of sorts. Kinda of like signing off on an important document to close the deal.

While I do like this shoe and plan to purchase on release day, I do agree with some of you regarding the stitched "M" all over the upper. I do thinkit could have been executed better (I actually liked ErictheWindow's idea of the "M" pattern being more densed). I also agree with some of youthat said this is kind of falling inline with the whole all-over print fad. Can anyone say Coach bag?

I believe that I heard it said that this shoe marks both the beginning and the end for JB. I can't help but wonder if the "M" logo may replacethe jumpman logo in the future. Does anyone else think this could be a possibility?

Back
Top Bottom