INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

These shoes are tacky, period. That upper is unbelievably classless.

I don't know how these could be worn with a straight face.

And all of the "positive" responses... really?

No way these are classics. Final nail in the coffin, is more like it.

JB, for this crowning accomplishment, you deserve a round of
indifferent.gif

whats with the damn stitching....they are alright, but that stitching ruins it,,,,i wanna see the black ones now

Originally Posted by Burns1923

These shoes are tacky, period. That upper is unbelievably classless.

I don't know how these could be worn with a straight face.

And all of the "positive" responses... really?

No way these are classics. Final nail in the coffin, is more like it.

JB, for this crowning accomplishment, you deserve a round of
indifferent.gif
I can't believe all the "positive" responses either. I saw alot of "that's better" and "that's more likeit"...but is this a case of "like it because it's better than the what was 'suppose' to release?" It's unbelieveable how big apimp JB is.

Finally, a real picture of the XX3..

First impressions: Didn't really have an opinion of the sketch before but i did see potential

Last impressions: I see a shoe that i like a lot..however as everyone is sayin the "MJ" signature is a lil much..but i believe they did the rightthing imo..they wanted to put a stamp on mj's legacy why not have his fingerprint for the sole and maybe a signature..it's a nice shoe..i believe iwill cop based on the performance of last years XX2's..i wanna hear BabyJ or RedBrim or JM come in to speak on it some more..and more colorways..i wannasee the colorway that is limited..i like the shoe a lot though..i was not really disappointed for the most part except for the fin and the signature..

I see NO ending or seal of the legacy on this shoe at all. It looks like some stupid T-MAC/ WADE shoes.

wade2.jpe
:thumbs down:

It couldve been better and contained some ORIGINAL aspects and ORIGINAL shoe designs.

I am dissapointed. THey could've at least stitched or etched some numbers. TO me, it looked like they wanted to have MJ's signature all over it orsomething.

I rather spend 185 on the FAKES! The out sole and TPU plastic looks nice, but the rest of the shoe hurts my eyes. I'm still very disappointed. JB shouldhave went out like Jordan in 1998 and not Jordan in 2002. I said it once and my opinion still stands ZKIII>ZLV>AJXX3

It's always funny how no matter the subject (Jordans, movies, cars, etc.) people like to show how much of an "expert" they are by saying how andwhy stuff sucks.

Why do people act as if they know more than the folks at Jordan brand or...gasp... MJ himself?

If you don't like these 23's, fine.

But please don't act as if those who do are not as knowledgable as you are.

Very disappointed in this Jordan...looks like a tacky all over print hoodie. A single Lasered signature at the lower heel would have been simple and clean,like the early AJs...looks like an Outlet pickup for me. No sense wasting 185 on these.

_38116298_chestpass_f5.gif

- this? this is what theve been keeping under wraps and firing people over?

- yeah, i know we talk about how the first reception is usually like this every time but im sorry, from 14 and up the shoes have been boring and the last onegoes out with a big boring bang. this coming from someone who was in HS in the 90's so i remember how no matter what the first reception was, J'salways stood out against anything else on the court, and from 14 and up if its wasnt falling in line with every other shoe on the market their attempts to bedifferent came off lame, gimmicky, and too calculated.

- and no, i dont think it has anything to do with the man himself actually wearing the shoe on the court. no matter what, J's looked DOPE on the court.thats why they grew on people because even if you didnt like them you knew deep inside they really were DOPE.......****ting on all competition, so inretrospect i guess cats who didnt like them at first were just hating.

- the last 'numbered jordan'? good. its time, its been time really. JB has taken what could've been the sickest shoe brand next to NIKEand turned it into the sickest shoe brand next to NIKE that doesnt even deserve it. go ahead, move on the the next trend and keep selling out the brand. fullzip hoodies, spizikes, urban wear.... i guess the avy is still accurate. another one for the kiddies eh?

Damn these shoes are straight garbage. The M stitching is way over done on the shoe and there is nothing unique about it in my opinion. As people havementioned earlier they look like some Wades or Reeboks. Jordan Brand has made it this far in the game for their originality not for their sameness with othershoe corporations. A lot of you guys are just lying to yourselves saying that they are great and nice but in actuality none of you would by this shoe if itwasn't the 23's or if it came from JB. Over hyping this shoe way too much and it's sad. The sole and the spine is the only unique thing i findinteresting on this shoe. Hopefully not all the colorways have the overdone M stitching or else this belongs in the vault with the rest of the disney movies.

Nice way to build hype around a hideous shoe. Sadly some of the fake pictures looked better.
I'm passing on the packs and these, 08 will be the year that I stock up on the 97-2002 releases that I need.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

_38116298_chestpass_f5.gif

- this? this is what theve been keeping under wraps and firing people over?

- yeah, i know we talk about how the first reception is usually like this every time but im sorry, from 14 and up the shoes have been boring and the last one goes out with a big boring bang. this coming from someone who was in HS in the 90's so i remember how no matter what the first reception was, J's always stood out against anything else on the court, and from 14 and up if its wasnt falling in line with every other shoe on the market their attempts to be different came off lame, gimmicky, and too calculated.

- and no, i dont think it has anything to do with the man himself actually wearing the shoe on the court. no matter what, J's looked DOPE on the court. thats why they grew on people because even if you didnt like them you knew deep inside they really were DOPE.......****ting on all competition, so in retrospect i guess cats who didnt like them at first were just hating.

- the last 'numbered jordan'? good. its time, its been time really. JB has taken what could've been the sickest shoe brand next to NIKE and turned it into the sickest shoe brand next to NIKE that doesnt even deserve it. go ahead, move on the the next trend and keep selling out the brand. full zip hoodies, spizikes, urban wear.... i guess the avy is still accurate. another one for the kiddies eh?
So your saying the 16,17,18 and the 20 are boring as well?

Damn these shoes are straight garbage. The M stitching is way over done on the shoe and there is nothing unique about it in my opinion. As people have mentioned earlier they look like some Wades or Reeboks. Jordan Brand has made it this far in the game for their originality not for their sameness with other shoe corporations. A lot of you guys are just lying to yourselves saying that they are great and nice but in actuality none of you would by this shoe if it wasn't the 23's or if it came from JB. Over hyping this shoe way too much and it's sad. The sole and the spine is the only unique thing i find interesting on this shoe. Hopefully not all the colorways have the overdone M stitching or else this belongs in the vault with the rest of the disney movies.

Really? I can only speak for myself on this one but if these were a t-mac, wade or iverson I would have seriously thought about buying them.I always find itamusing when people say "If these weren't jays you wouldn't buy them". Who are you to say that? Alot of people on this board have otherbrands such as Wade,Starbury,Iverson,T-macs and etc. For all the people who don't like the 23 because of how it looks,answer this question for me?

HOW WAS IT SUPPOSED TO LOOK?

these look cool. i like the jumpman on the tongue more than the 23. thanks for these pictures.

What the...

I'm feeling everything but the upper.

The upper is one of the least creative parts of a shoe I've ever seen, they could have come up with something way better than that.

they look like cheap quality, not even like nikes... and the back is horrible... your all a bunch of hypebeasts cuz they are jordans..

this pouring it on, slap in the face, "jordan is great" stuff is thrown all over this shoe. Too much jordan identification, the signature, two timesover is a smh.

im sorry JB, but this is not the bang we were expecting to see.

Back
Top Bottom